Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana (44005 Views)

Davido Snubbed Olamide At Kizz Daniel’s Concert Despite Running After Him / Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Earlystar698(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hustle oooo make them no panel beat you for where you be indigene

1 Like

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by jimmychang: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Omo jati jati

Omo Rada rada

1 Like

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by iamohis(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
I am a graphic designer and I urgently need cash, please patronize me for your logos, flyers, posters, vector art and more..

WhatsApp:08107707070
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Jessepaid(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian superstar singer, Davido who has made headlines since arriving Ghana with his 30BG crew, has been spotted in a viral video 'slapping' a fan.

Davido was walking down with fans who gathered after he turned up at a club, when he slapped the fan who tried to take a selfie with him with his hands on his shoulder.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxaKK3KmfVg
watch the video well....that fan wan comot the phone from David hand

1 Like

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Mastakija(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
what is he looking for in ghana seff
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Hoojay(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
OBO!!!
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by LhasaAsp: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at this criminal thief

Your end is near

Yahoo will.be your grave

None of your children will be anything more than useless
Your name will end in shame

Yahoo will be your grave

I hope you are sure about the future of your own children before laying curses.
I think by the time your curses on his children manifests and they rise to kill yours, you would understand the power you possess.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by osamz007: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:

OBO!!! kiss
OBO/WIZZY who do you prefer?
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Amatarasha(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tell me wat he did?
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Antoeni(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na Wizkid and Burnaboy get that kind of behavior
Am Surised say even Davido

2 Likes

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Amatarasha(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
LhasaAsp:

I think by the time your curses on his children manifests and they rise to kill yours, you would understand the power you possess.
he was offended ,y not ask than fighting d aggrieved u fxxl?
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Hoojay(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
osamz007:

OBO/WIZZY who do you prefer?

OBO!!! ONCE AGAIN!!! kiss
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
LhasaAsp:

[/s]

Thief

Cursed criminal
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by midehill(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

This frog voice is always rude,causing trouble everywhere and making unnecessary noise like 6 year old kid.
You'll never see wizkid getting himself involved in all these unnecessary shits.

I'm not surprised dmw as a record label just be like okoko bus stop, filled with touts,lowlives and rapists.
Just yesterday one of dmw artist was exposed for battering his babe anyhow,even Stone cold no dey beat person like that.

Motherfucker... Dnt dare talk to davido like that... Bleep u... It is dog that will eat yr hand u use to type this...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by NiklauseFred(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Op why is the headline and the news different? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by amliftedhigher: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
The fan is stupid. He got what he deserved
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Amatarasha(f): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

Are you done?

Bye
tell wat iyoocartel did
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Yhemzie(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

Your end is near

Yahoo will.be your grave

None of your children will be anything more than useless
Your name will end in shame

Yahoo will be your grave
This guy would have done something very bad for him to have warranted this.
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by EmperorMaria: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
He slapped d fan? That was wrong,,,otherwise, it is not by force to take selfie
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by livingvine75: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Noted
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by LhasaAsp: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
he was offended ,y not ask than fighting d aggrieved u fxxl?

Go back to his first post, check the insult. He insulted the children.

My major question, I hope he knows about the future of his own children? Does he know if his daughters would end up with any?

I am not in contention with anybody, I am.above that.
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by osamz007: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:

OBO!!! ONCE AGAIN!!! kiss
I prefer WIZZY oo
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

Your end is near
Yahoo will.be your grave
None of your children will be anything more than useless Your name will end in shame
Yahoo will be your grave
Are you a christain?

1 Like

Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by 247updated: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria �����������https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Okunammiri(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
In this life make money ooo tongue
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by illicit(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
That's why I love Olamide Badoo

He was in Ilorin for a show, he went to a club during daytime, by happenstance I and my friends were in the club on business.

Olamide ordered for everyone and sang his while album for us, he even let some of us follow him to his hotel and even to the backstage.... he kept drinking from his red cup. Other artistes at the backstage were forming....

Olamide was really drunk before he went on stage.... I mean heavily drunk, how he managed to perform still baffles me.
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by LhasaAsp: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Thief

Cursed criminal

You are richly blessed in Jesus name.
I think you are sure about the children you will give birth to, your daughters might end up getting soaked with his?
Until you change and deviate from your evil ways, the Lord will show you mercy.
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by Towbaba500(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
If you stay in Lagos and you're looking for a space where you can have access to internet and power for your programming work.A cool workspace with standard internet and 24/7 power supply is available around pedro lagos state at friendly price. If you are interested, you can call any of these numbers-07035918225,08023911735 or visit https://www.kreateng.com/workstation to know more.
Re: Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana by electhnd(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
so he wants to tell us that he is in ghana now, a news came up telling them that he can buy the bar 10 times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Second Son, King Ayo Is All Grown Up / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Storms Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday In Style, See Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.