Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Laycon, Four Other Housemates Bag Ambassadorial Deal With Real Estate Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon, Four Other Housemates Bag Ambassadorial Deal With Real Estate Company (466 Views)

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon, Four Other Housemates Bag Ambassadorial Deal With Real Estate Company by Afangideh1(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2020
All five Big Brother Naija Lockdown finalists, Laycon, Nengi, Neo, Vee, and Dorathy have sealed an ambassadorial deal with Revolution Plus Real Estate Company.

The Nigerian real estate giant signed the top 5 yesterday, October 5th, as brand ambassadors at their office in Ikeja, Lagos state.

According to the managing director of the company, the initial plan was to sign only Laycon and Nengi but decided to go with all five of them instead.

Aside from the 85 million naira grand prize, Laycon will be cashing out big from endorsement deals, and as expected, more will be coming for the reality star and to other housemates too.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/laycon-four-other-housemates-bag.html

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Carbon Copy / 2baba Tells Security Agencies To Join The #endsars Protests / Nigerian Female Celebrities Leading The #endsars Movement On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.