Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The World Is A Lie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The World Is A Lie (327 Views)

Read On This Page.........the World Is A Scam / The World Is Waiting For You / Book Summary - The World Is Flat By Thomas Friedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is A Lie by wisdomissafe: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2020
THE WORLD IS A LIE

LIE is the truth and truth is the LIE Both words to the world no more collide The world is a LIE

So long the grain would swell my purse All from me you hear is false
Once the devil richly bid me well It is to truth a hurry farewell
If truth wouldn't bring in gain Let it slip down the drain
Where is love without selfish aim To forsake oneself for a mate's Sake?
Whose ox is gored is of no use As long my pocket would protrude
Jesus is love; the holy letters say This love has taken an egocentric phase
Jesus' love was for human sake But has beeen manly refined for whosoever can purchase

Men are busy every time Busy like flies selling and buying of lies

Incline a good eyesight carefully To that seemingly sincere lips The lips you fully trust for life And see the lies it skilfully hide

Look carefully and see The thieving hidden in humility

These Lips are for the spread of lies Our ears are carved to listen to lies likewise

He that lies is loved almost by all He who lies most is loved even the more

One who is fanned much by human cheers He easily loses his mind as well Beware of those who wash you with pleasantries Those who loosen your guard and reasoning

There is a LIE in the cap of the bended knee Words at your front and behind are never same in kin

Those with truth are not with us Those with lies rule the world

LIE is the truth and truth is the LIE Both words to the world no more collide The world is a LIE

The one who bear arms to steal is sincere in his path Than one who plys the accepted path to truth depart The world is a lie

"I love you with my life " Is the biggest LIE

Who can love more in elastic need Than the decieving time when you have plenty?

There are many lies in many love shown Execpt the child, the vexed and the drunk

It is complex in schemings Beyond wordy describing

The world is a lie

Emmanuel Odigie

(1) (Reply)

Create Powerpoint Presentation For You / Digi TV Sets To Give 2020 Achebe Literary Festival And Memorial Lecture Live Cov / Nigeria Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.