Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi (55270 Views)

Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) / Onem Tyna Miracle, Councillor Links 2 Communities With Her Official Car Money / Umahi Receives Ganduje In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Kennyswag: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
I like this girl. She came to see things for herself, to check whether all these development stories she has been hearing about Ebonyi is true or not. Something most demented tribalistic nincompoops here that only know their immediate surrounding not their entire village keep on howling on nairaland.
Travel and see. It is a crime against humanity to live all your life knowing just two places (your house in Lagos and lagos)
Na by force to go igboland? grin grin grin
cc SaintBishop
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
limeta:
Official visit as what ?

Read your won't...hatred won't take you anywhere
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by mimicherry: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
limeta:
Official visit as what ?
you be winch o

Na wetin I been wan type
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by diplomat058(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Hug that clown? I dont like the toxicity here and how people resort to insult when you make a joke. The boy needs to be in Yabaleft
Under this climate of ethnic disharmony and tribalism, such joke is deemed offensive. You have got to respect our diversity, man!
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by osusuallstars: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Office of the daughter of the president of the federal republic of Nigger area
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by karkel(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
This man umah, I mean the executive governor of ebonyi state, should have sent his son or daughter to receive this buhari daughter...... they are more state matters he should attend to....
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yomit71:

you see Igbos with their TWO MOUTH, but when it benefit Yoruba it now turn to a crime. you guys are just jealous of Yoruba when I see your PAINS concerning their achievement in this administration

What's my business with what Yorubas do with Buhari? Who's jealous of you guys? Please find your kind and exchange arguments with.
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by WorriorPlus: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Her Excellency on official visits, daughters are now also on official visits. I thought they told us such won't be welcomed in Buhari’s government. Scammers!!!
BTW did she go on the presidential jet?
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Miracle2020: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
national visit ke .....Good things and good jobs are always available for the rich man pikin but the poor,hmmmm. ..
May God bless those husling hard to make it in life....Soon your hands will be BLESSED!
did you see anything like national visit? Tell your mama to interpret the write up for you please.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Kestolove(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Go receive ur master daughter u slave

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Niceman12(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
osamz007:
SHE NO WEAR HIJAB NI?

What is your problem with hijab ni?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by DEROXMAN: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Who her visit help
The governor and SE people wet never see president child before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by CanineOfJackal: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

He's old enough to be your grandfather, my brother. Please show him some respect
Buhari cannot be my grandfather. Respect is Earned and not Given
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by holllandis: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
This man looks stupid
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by farem: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1367325/gov-umahi-receives-president-buharis-daughter-official-visit-ebonyi-state-photos/

Jobless and myopic minds in government houses.
What capacity does buhari daughter have to be on an official visit- as newly married President’s daughter or asba president's daughter?
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Buhari cannot be my grandfather. Respect is Earned and not Given

Hmm.. So only PDP members earn your respect? It's well..

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Isn't this ridiculous ??

In what official capacity is Buhari daughter visiting
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by dalass(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
I like this girl. She came to see things for herself, to check whether all these development stories she has been hearing about Ebonyi is true or not. Something most demented tribalistic nincompoops here that only know their immediate surrounding not their entire village and keep on howling on nairaland cannot do.
Travel and see. It is a crime against humanity to live all your life knowing just two places (your house in Lagos and lagos)

Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by MosayA: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Official visit? How na
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by CanineOfJackal: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Hmm.. So only PDP members earn your respect? It's well..
No politician has my respect except Peter Obi. I dont stand with theives and corrupt politicians
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by legba1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
In what capacity is she visiting a state talk less of a governor creating IDLE time to receive her
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by vioment: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
karkel:
This man umah, I mean the executive governor of ebonyi state, should have sent his son or daughter to receive this buhari daughter...... they are more state matters he should attend to....

You have a point here.

The executive has pressing issues to attend to. If it was baba himself or prof or senate president, then that is a different case.

I just dey beg God make oga umahi and his team go get distracted or big headed and loose focus.

The guy has been doing legacy things since day1. God will use him wisely.
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by ofiko123(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
She looks old...well buhari is old also..
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by dangermouse(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
limeta:
Official visit as what ?
Ataya
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Guyman02: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Abakaliki is more advanced than Iragbiji cheesy

Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by bolaidu001: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Official visit, Ke? As First Lady or what.
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by DimIsaac10(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Egbami oooo. Official visit as per what?
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
limeta:
Official visit as what ?

Read... Just read!!! It was clearly stated above.
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by mrdharkchild(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elvictor:
no matter the antics used to silence freedom fighters, freedom will surely prevail.

Don't see how this relates to the topic, though. R u sleep talking?
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Umahi the arselicker personae.

He is a silent achiever though.

The infrastructure in Ebonyi makes Osun and Ekiti look like a hamlet in Katsina

Okay... So, how does it make Imo and Abia look??!
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by mrdharkchild(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Egbami oooo.
Official visit as per what?
As Per/C/SENT by her father.
Re: Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi by Elvictor: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
mrdharkchild:

Don't see how this relates to the topic, though. R u sleep talking?
English hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.