Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Guys, If You’re The Father Of This Lady What Would You Do To Lil Frosh? Drop Ur - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, If You’re The Father Of This Lady What Would You Do To Lil Frosh? Drop Ur (377 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, If You’re The Father Of This Lady What Would You Do To Lil Frosh? Drop Ur by gd9ja: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2020
As A Father, What Would You Do To “Celebrity Woman Beater” Lil Frosh After Beating Your Daughter Like This? (SEE PHOTO)

Can we say Lil Frosh is the first Nigerian Celebrity artiste to beat a woman mercilessly like this?
The news went viral yesterday about Lil Frosh habitual attitude of beating his beautiful girlfriend.

It’s so devastating to see that a young artiste whose career just started is already beating a woman despite all the cries and social media campaigns on domestic violence.

SEE PHOTOS BELOW:-
https://www.gd9ja.com.ng/2020/10/as-father-what-would-you-do-to.html
Re: Guys, If You’re The Father Of This Lady What Would You Do To Lil Frosh? Drop Ur by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2020
I no dey born bastard

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Edo Yiuths Broke Into Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse And Looted It / ANAMBRA: ‘Akwuzu SARS Officers Told Me To Remarry While Taking My Husband Away’ / Air task force Destroys Boko Haram Terrorists’ Gun-trucks Neutralizes Several

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.