Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair (564 Views)

Man Sneaks Into Lady’s House For Sex, Lands In Prison / Fake PHCN Staff Killed After Robbery Operation At A Lady's House In Kano. Photos / Armed Robbers Storm Filling Station In Benue State & Cart Away Cash, Kill 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by TA4TA4: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCM1IPj308

A video has gone viral on social media after operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) invaded into a lady’s house in Akure, Ondo State today.

Recently, we have been hearing several cases whereby these SARS officers harass Nigerian Youths across the country.

Not only harassment, they also extort them and sometimes even shoot the youths who fight for own rights.

According to a video shared by Instablog9ja on Instagram, these SARS officers entered into a lady’s house without permission. They began to search for what for isn’t lost inside someone else’s house.

While they were searching, the lady asked why they would enter her house and begin to search her belongings. Unfortunately, they told her to keep quiet and it’s none of her business.

After they searched and couldn’t find anything, they took some of these lady’s underwear and hair while leaving the house.
Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by Aremuremu(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
This SARS matter no go ever finish...we should just be praying not to be their victim .seems all these #EndSars shouts are not yielding any result at all ...
Lala abeg push to FP

FTC!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by SmartProf(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Can they be deployed to the North East so they can be searching camps and hideouts of terrorists. At least by so doing Gov. Zulum will now be having a safer highway to visit his people.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by uniqueboi1(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2020
SARS sha cheesy
Them wan use her undies do rituals for their yahoo
Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by fmcjunior(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Nothing wey De gea no go see for man u
Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by Slawormir: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

grin

Change your life bro

Yahoo is a curse and as long asyou are in it , you are cursed
Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by Uzomacharles: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Nawa ooo

Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2020
are they the real SARs or armed robbers disguise as police? I can't believe barely 4hrs to IGP ban on their operatives they are are still going hell wire....this stuff msy cause a big problem if the mob start to retaliate..innocent n hardworking policie officers n SARs may fall victim. .those at the top should act now and i mean fast!
Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by anonymuz(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Can they be deployed to the North East so they can be searching camps and hideouts of terrorists. At least by so doing Gov. Zulum will now be having a safer highway to visit his people.
that's my point. Go and face the real criminals over there up north.

1 Like

Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by Aremuremu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Happy to comment before the real niggarr ...I'm now a real niggarr ..lol
Re: SARS Invade Lady’s House In Ondo State, Cart Away Her Underwear And Hair by telkevog(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yoruba's, please what problem do you usually have with pronouncing letter H? The lady in the video keep confusing person by shouting 'my air, my air', only to realize she is saying my hair.
Meanwhile be careful o, 'this yahoo sars' they can rape for Africa!

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Sars Breaks My Door,press My Yansh And Breast - Pregnant Woman Cries Ou / ENDSARS Protesters Pursued Soun Of Ogbomoso Out Of His Palace / #ENDSARS: SARS Officer Slaps Innocent Oxlade's Manager's Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.