Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves (385 Views)

Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) / Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by officialbeffinb(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Deji slams - Naira Marley, says “Only Nigerians can save themselves

Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol.. Deji the hypocrite. A PDP apologist parading himself as an activist.

2 Likes

Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by osamz007: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
deji if you sef start the protest e no go bad

1 Like

Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by SmartProf(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2020
All these online noise will never cease. I'm sure twitter was specially developed for Nigerians to make all manner of noise including protests.

1 Like

Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by inoki247: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Nobody hold u oga gada Youth and do yours. U think say e easy to du FeLa ni
Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by Ecomac1: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Deji please come and take over from where he stop

1 Like

Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by ican2020: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Deji the hypocrite. A PDP apologist parading himself as an activist.
Strong Man lead the protest

1 Like

Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by Ever8090: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oga!..Naira Marley has a good reason to suspend no protest..the police have contacted him and they will be live on Instagram this afternoon with him to answer questions.
So it is normal he suspend and he also gave them a week to affect the change or he will go ahead with protest...so chll,if at the end nothing comes out then you can mock him
Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by Charmingrascal(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Deji is an hypocrite a political jobber claiming activist.

Naira Marley gat balls even with his endless truce with the Police the IGP has directed the Force PRO to hold a live Instagram session with him so that Nigerians can voice out directly.

A whole Minister persuaded him not to go on protest, they know he will pull crowd many youths will come out.

He wasn't cowed into dropping the planned protest, he was feared and persuaded.

I am not a Marlian and I don't like his songs except "Bad Influence" but I have to commend him for making this move.

He is the real ODOGWU!

4 Likes

Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by heendrix(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Read comments all thr and I'm just baffled by the way the so called literate we have on here thinks

Marley said he'll want to lead a protest and was contacted by both Hon minister and the Police spokes person that condition and Acts are being put in place already to end SARS excesses and we can all see something is being done already. what other protest the fvck do you want him to embark on when the reason for the protest is being put in place

Or are you all just Bleeping stupid angry
Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
ican2020:

Strong Man lead the protest

My brother, there's no need. The proactive IGP has already taken over and he's on top of the situation. So I don't see any need to protest..
Re: Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves by Abuhyman1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Get your FLUTTER WAVE POS at an affordable price and unprecedented charge rate.
CHARGES: withdrawal: 0.5%
Transfer: # 20
For more information hello this number on WhatsApp : 08179371170

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Port Receives It's First Cargo Barge After 42years / How Can One Cash Out Of These #ENDSARSPROTEST / Endsars: The Touching Story Of CSP James Nwafor Of Awkuzu Sars & Chijioke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.