Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (36633 Views)

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by deboysben(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
yarimo:
mtceeew undecided angry
lagos lagoon is there for you.
Make use of it.
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:
Who was shuibu in APC...., now shuibu is closing in rapidly on the highest political cartel.. the most popular Deputy Governor.

Risk is good..

He is surely the next governor of Edo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Elvictor: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
what if Tinubu don't want to contest again? see the way ona dey attack the man from all angles, na wa oohh!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
What is obaseki looking for again??

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Elvictor: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
ofiko123:
What is obaseki looking for again??

to co-ordinate the burial of SW in case they present any candidate 2023.

na truth I dey tell you oohh!
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Winning party
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Austino50: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who laugh last will surely laugh the best, in this case Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole,Tinubu and others in APC in Edo state will laugh the best in fullness of time.

Quote me when the time comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Princekay10: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:
My condolence goes to Tinubu and Oshiomohle. My prayers are with them.
lolz Obaseki have relegated,silent quarantine them even on nairaland
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
This thank you visit should be wrapped up by now, or he should allow his Deputy return to the state and face governance while he (the governor) continue with the thank you tour.

Leadership is a system.

Obaseki does not have to be there to do everything
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by guychidile: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
to show appreciation is good kudos Obaseki and ur deputy
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by SmartProf(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartPolician:

Leadership is a system.

Obaseki does not have to be there to do everything
If you understood my comment, I said his deputy should at this point be back to Edo while Obaseki can continue the tour. Imagine if this was done by the President and the VP, it would have drawn severe criticism from the public.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Nice one but he shouldn't forget the masses that defied the odds and returned him back for a second term.

Which masses? Deh there, the greetings up and down are his own masses, u better wake up, which politicians has masses interest at heart?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
Buhari was our collective mistake in 2015, voting for Atiku in 2023 will be a bigger disaster.

Don't offend Igbos with this your statement oh, they are Atikulating already, as if they are not sure of themselves, nah to deh abuse Tinubu be their own politics

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na so, Edo no be lagos

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elvictor:

Obaseki to co-ordinate the burial of SW What u are smoking is not good for your health, 1m Obaseki and his handlers are too small to determine the future of Great Oduduwa, 5%ter dare not, talk less of Edo a glorified village, Oti fori gbale big time.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by oyeb15: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
as time goes on Obaseki will fight everyone to clintch PDP vice presidential ticket for 2023.
He will cede his seat to Shaibu B4 election cos he will be preferred than the likes of Wike, Obi, Fayose , Saraki .
The new revolution has begun in PDP.
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Elvictor: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yebosola:

Obaseki to co-ordinate the burial of SW What u are smoking is not good for your health, 1m Obaseki and his handlers are too small to determine the future of Great Oduduwa, 5%ter dare not, talk less of Edo a glorified village, Oti fori gbale big time.

when I hear Oduduwa republic am happy, we should be looking for a way to disintegrate and find a way to better ourselves.
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
No more visits to Aso Rock controlled by fulani Islamic terrorists, bandits, Kasina and kaduna terrorists.

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
BigYash:
FuckDatShit

My kind of man..Loyal Deputy..

And you will see some fools and idiots against Osibanjo for being loyal to his boss. Why do we have many imbeciles in this country?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elvictor:

You mean the man that forged his A/Level to gain admission? Well you guys are free to continue to make yourselves happy. It happened also to the APC in Bayelsa. They were happy making merry until the SC waded in. I just hope that your Obaseki has an A/Level as that may be the end of his politica existence if he does not have

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by TLE900: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
U won't understand till your landlord evict you without notice when you are financially broke. No body go tell you how to appreciate people. Achieving his dream on the platform of PDP is something that can't be quantified. Thanking those people that worked behind the scene is not too much.
SmartProf:
This thank you visit should be wrapped up by now, or he should allow his Deputy return to the state and face governance while he (the governor) continue with the thank you tour.
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:
My condolence goes to Tinubu and Oshiomohle. My prayers are with them.
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by HRMK: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
wasting state funds!
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
waste of masses time
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by 2x24: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

Which masses? Deh there, the greetings up and down are his own masses, u better wake up, which politicians has masses interest at heart?
[/s]
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by 2x24: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

Don't offend Igbos with this your statement oh, they are Atikulating already, as if they are not sure of themselves, nah to deh abuse Tinubu be their own politics
[/s]
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by 2x24: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

[/s]
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Ollygold(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
They should stay in Edo, and start working for people that vote you in. Am tired of all this Ajala travel all over the world.
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Edo now has new godfathers.
Re: Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Pipapi1:
URGENTLY REQUIRED
A good technician to help carry out repairs and maintenance works on Arcade Games Machines and Merry-go-round playground items like children train, horse merry go round, etc. at Ibafo along Lagos -Ibadan Expressway.
Please contact: 0808 354 0466 or 0814 214 1075 for further information.

Called the number you pasted it has been switched off since yesterday. I'm interested in the job I stay in Magboro

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.