Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed (623 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by Ogor1998: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
I need writers that can write stories based genres like romance, sci fi, fantasy, erotica, horror and thriller efficiently. Rate is between 1-1.5NGN
Contact me on +2349030983798
Re: Writers Needed by NobleTv: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ogor1998:
I need writers that can write stories based genres like romance, sci fi, fantasy, erotica, horror and thriller efficiently. Rate is between 1-1.5NGN
10 naira per word for horror fiction stories
Re: Writers Needed by flyingpig: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ogor1998:
these are fields that rely on talent and gifts for excellence in write up. This is what you're shamelessly offering for someone's talent. If you do find a writer at that pay rate, be sure its an empty fella without depth. Just forcing lyrics out of a body with no talent.
Re: Writers Needed by 10mobile: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
flyingpig:
these are fields that rely on talent and gifts for excellence in write up. This is what you're shamelessly offering for someone's talent. If you do find a writer at that pay rate, be sure its an empty fella without depth. Just forcing lyrics out of a body with no talent.
If you don't have what to say, you keep quiet. You prefer scam artists who deceive you with mind-blowing promises that never get fulfilled. If you don't like the OP's offer, you get away. Who told you that anyone who accepts it is an empty fella? Have you ever done as much as taking even one person out of the Nigerian job market? Go on and spew your trash, I am not even going to read it because I know that nothing good can come from you.

Sorry to other people who are reading this. It's just that I hate stupid stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed by flyingpig: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
10mobile:

[s]If you don't have what to say, you keep quiet. You prefer scam artists who deceive you with mind-blowing promises that never get fulfilled. If you don't like the OP's offer, you get away. Who told you that anyone who accepts it is an empty fella? Have you ever done as much as taking even one person out of the Nigerian job market? Go on and spew your trash, I am not even going to read it because I know that nothing good can come from you.

Sorry to other people who are reading this. It's just that I hate stupid stuffs like this[/s].
who will work for a hateful bitter employer like your foul self?

Go and pay your mama that salary if it is good enough for a human being. Certainly not for people you love.

Talking as if you're doing anybody a favour giving them a job, do it yourself instead cause you're inflicting more hardship with less succour. -2 + 1 = -1

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer Needed / Hiring An Insanely Experienced Saas And Digital Marketing Writer. N100,000/month / Kingdoms Of Conflict- Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.