Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why You Have No Money. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Have No Money. (177 Views)

How To Raise Money When There Is No Money / How To Start A Profitable Human Hair Business With No Money (2021) / 6 Business Ideas You Can Start With No Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Have No Money. by annirichi(f): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
If your lecturer or secondary school teacher has taught you all you needed to know about money,Then this is not for you.

Money is what we get when we exchange value.

I give you 10 tubers of yam and you give me #2000.

Failing to give me the 10 tubers of yam after I I'd given you #2000 make you a scammer.

A WhatsApp group has been created for you to join and
learn

-How to make money
-Save money
-Invest money.

Join now and learn what your lecturer never taught you if
you want to build massive wealth.

https:///CMQGXWprW9FFRX0arq4CTw

Chat me up on 08169424532

(1) (Reply)

Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry South Africa / WEBSITE DESIGNER & WEBSITE COMPANY IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE / What Is The Cost Of Learning Automation Or PLC In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.