Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition (33181 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos / Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Christmasdon(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Her own set of bbnaija was da bomb. pepper dem gang sweet pass followed by double wahala.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
she no get work
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mercy this, Mercy that, this gal should allow Laycon to reign in peace, her time has passed and she should allow us rest abeg
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Naijaarchive(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fine gal
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Olam09:
Wow i'm the second to comment for the first time. Check out my new ebook play. Will soon be out on Amazon kindle

Ah j'ai beaucoup pour apprécier ta personne mais ça sera pas suffisant
Merci pour ce que DIEU a créé pour ta famille ton mari et tes enfants sans oublier ton entourage
Amen

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by bukolabeauty09(f): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hope she will continue the anniversary forever. Female with unreasonable celebration......we had other winners before her, Efe, Miracle etc but none of them celebrated such.

Truly Lady's brain is filled with memorable moments and stories.....mtchw undecided
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by BBM: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
She is the biggest winner and will continue to bag them bags

Woman power

Igbo people no they carry last when it comes to managing success.. Babe cashed out back to back till one year later

I hope laycon won't go the way of efe

Cox dude doesn't even look like he won big brother

Swag zero

No good management

Dude following the rest finalist upandan.. Those ones they use am gather fame to theirself
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by toprealman: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Olam09:
Wow i'm the second to comment for the first time. Check out my new ebook play. Will soon be out on Amazon kindle
How will someone like you be dragging first to comment with kids yet you want people to take you and your book seriously.
Choose your path wisely man!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by mattmogan88: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Olodo24: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lordswazz:
Which narrative did you change? And how did you help motivate the girl child constructively?

Arena games, you no win.

Head of house, you no win

Trivia nko?...at all at all!

Did you even intelligently engage anyone in a conversation that had anything to do with women's rights or improving the lot of women in even your community?

There also wasn't a time you pushed an agenda while in the house that supported the many problems being faced by females in modern day Nigera.

All you did was shake bumbum and turn a full grown a** young man into your handbag. Maybe that's the "force" you actually meant in your tweet.

Just enjoy your fleeting fame and don't disturb people with changing any narrative.
Lol. She won the first ever joint Head of House with Ike. They both won the Munch It mania task too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by stalwart123(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Olam09:

Who reviewed this book?

Who did the cover page design?

Poor use of capitalisation.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by g4gerald: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Still trying to be relevant
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Talkingoil(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lordswazz:
Which narrative did you change? And how did you help motivate the girl child constructively?

Arena games, you no win.

Did you even intelligently engage anyone in a conversation that had anything to do with women's rights or improving the lot of women in even your community?

There also wasn't a time you pushed an agenda while in the house that supported the many problems being faced by females in modern day Nigera.

All you did was shake bumbum and turn a full grown a** young man into your handbag. Maybe that's the "force" you actually meant in your tweet.

Just enjoy your fleeting fame and don't disturb people with changing any narrative.

My brother the matter tire me, someone will be forcing herself to trend, even since she won what laudable initiative has she spearheaded?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by ijeawele23635: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
she no get labors
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Olam09(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
stalwart123:

Who reviewed this book?

Who did the cover page design?

Poor use of capitalisation.
okay oo do the correction by requoting me I'm waiting!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by stalwart123(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Olam09:
okay oo do the correction by requoting me I'm waiting!

Romance supposed to start with a capital letter.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by joseph1832(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
It's obvious some people will do anything just to remain in limelight. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by guru333(f): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Earnonline9: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Draydd: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Olam09:
Yoruba name won't sell on Kdp cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by femi4: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lordswazz:

Arena games, you no win.

Among all the past winners, she's got the lowest IQ. Talentless and unintelligent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Is she trying so hard to receive attention? If she doesn't know what to do with herself,let her setup an NGO to support the needy .
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Realfrankie(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:
she should stay silent. it's LAYCON time

you're high

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Olam09(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2020
stalwart123:

Romance supposed to start with a capital letter.
Alright thanks.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Olam09(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Draydd:

Yoruba name won't sell on Kdp cheesy
lol e dey pain you omo iná
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by ofiko123(m): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2020
PureGoldh:
Wonder where our brother Efe dey undecided

Efe is on Exile..
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by ofiko123(m): 3:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Who remembers 2019?? This girl should go and sit down jor..
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2020
how does that put food in our table... nonsenses and ingredient
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Draydd: 5:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Olam09:
lol e dey pain you omo iná
telling you facts and you think I'm pained kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House / Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) / AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.