Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p (562 Views)

I Can Make You Happy If You Are Shy And Fat / I Am Bored And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by drerocker: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2011
are u 2fat,shy and lonely,do u need a guy that can show u the meaning of love?pls call me 4seroius people only.08034595985
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by MsPotato(f): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2011
My Lord!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

My Lord!!! shocked shocked shocked
wonders shall never end, my sister
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by MsPotato(f): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2011
Acidosis:

wonders shall never end, my sister

hey is it your birthday today? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2011
yeah, I've recieved series of birthday wishes on my facebook page but none on nairaland, its unfair embarassed
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by MsPotato(f): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2011
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by Tinys: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

=======================
Runescape gold on hot sale.
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by bobbyray(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2011
plumpy fattys,, oya now, ur turn grin grin grin
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 07, 2011
Too fat, shy and lonely? Today is my lucky day! Hope say na my type you dey find @ poster.
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by fstranger3(m): 3:09am On Mar 07, 2011
I thank God for you Tpiah
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by MsPotato(f): 3:36am On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

Too fat, shy and lonely? Today is my lucky day! Hope say na my type you dey find @ poster.

Ehen!
Re: Are U 2fat,shy And Lonely,do U Need A Guy That Can Show U The Meaning Of Love?p by MMM2(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2011
drerocker u should be ashamed of ur self.

(1) (Reply)

Chat! Chat! Ping 2796f6f8 / I Need A Sweet Gal 4a Relationship / Let Us Flirt Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.