Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (47983 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Picture Of Oshiomhole Wearing Cap At Oba Of Benin's Palace / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingy1:
when a Donkey thinks itself a horse, then such comment is expected. Keep it up young man, you are doing well. I don't expect that head to carry more than is expected.

Let's see if ur head can carry more than is expected:

Can God save everything & every situation?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
flamingREED:

God is a father always.
Don't tell me what I know. Does that justify calling God to save us from SARS?
undecided nawa o!
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:

Are u trying to say u have never been saved by God?

Oga, not in this case because Bible says that heaven help those who help themselves, the same Bible says that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh be force..

Nigerians are too docile for my liking...
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
marsman:

Our actions our responsibility. You want him to save you from all the consequences of your bad actions, surrender your free will.

So if u surrender ur free will, that means God will save u from d consequences of ur bad actions yet "our actions are our responsibility"?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol don't shy away from the main point. You don't need to beg God to save you when you're capable of saving yourselves
You are just going about quoting every post not inline with your reasoning. He believes GOD is the only one who can save him and the country At large (same thing i believe). You believe you can save yourself and the country, then gather your group of self-saviours and start structuring yourself and the country for the better.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by flamingREED(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't tell me what I know. Does that justify calling God to save us from SARS?
undecided nawa o!

Their souls are his as well as yours.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Read! Google is your friend and stop acting surprised

I’m not acting, I’m surprised
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by jojothegreat(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na we know Wetin our eyes Dey see. #Endsars
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by electhnd(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
mename:
They didn't need to announce it online first.
Action once again spoke louder than words.

God save us.
those ones that was announced online was for popularity and cashout

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by supercase1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Continue deceiving yourself and living in delusion.

These atheists are living the very better life than you in China and not needing or calling any God to save them. You are here living in hope that one day the God you claim serving daily will change the situation of your life for better.

Continue living the life of a bet9ja player
even notable scientists agree that there is go and believe the story of creation,but u that is inside a shithole 3rd world nation of the coast of west africa refused to accept wisdom and get sense.
is that not double palava and foolishness grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Tulsaguy: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who needs nairamali..... the real marlians are citizens of Mali not the chicken hearted igbolabi....

Shame on igbolabi, tokunburna fela and those yeyebrities who is trying to impress. We don't need any murafuka to organise protests. ....

Smoke una weed jeje, una go form fela.....& Marley.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by dederocs(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Starzo:
See Yahoo boys protecting their interests undecided
Sars disturbs all not just yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
God is our savior if not this covid19 for kill all us in Africa
Who was saving the Chinese the origin of the pandemic?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Theoarhics: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Edo my people. Ever representing.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Some of these guys are yahoo boys and cult guys
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingy1:
You are just going about quoting every post not inline with your reasoning. He believes GOD is the only one who can save him and the country At large (same thing i believe). You believe you can save yourself and the country, then gather your group of self-saviours and start structuring yourself and the country for the better.
We are doing that in our own little way. But team only God can save us, team it depends on sufficient grace, team let's call on God first are the the once frustrating the hard work people are doing . and this so called team are the largest.
If this be a country where we take responsibility of our actions and not blame devil or call God unnecessarily we won't be here today.

Our mentality is not em ouraging and it affect our way of life. I'm not quoting people who has different perspective I'm quoting People with wrong perspective.
In the tech world I've noticed religion is a personal thing meant to be done privately thats why an Hindi and Buddhist with a Muslim can work together and still love each other.
The hypocrites supporting calling God to save us from SARS deep down within them they call different God.
Muslim call Allah and Christian jehova, they don't really agree with each other. All na oju aye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
If only Nigeria is a saner country, then all these protests will yield a positive result....

But as it is now, I doubt if SARS will be ended!

The so called president is even yet to say anything about it..
Sometimes i simply take it as if we dont have a sitting president.

Only remebering his dumb and mumu face i go simply imagine if he actually read news article online or even follow twitter and Facebook like other advanced presidents to know the current challenges of the nation.
Really pathetic in this 21st century to hv his type.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Let's see if ur head can carry more than is expected:

i am telling you that that head can't carry more than is expected and you are still compelling me to pour over a thousand cl of water inside a 65 cl bottle. Young man, the bottle is too small for the water quantity.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by marsman: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

So if u surrender ur free will, that means God will save u from d consequences of ur bad actions yet "our actions are our responsibility"?
If you want the consequences of your action to become Gods Responsibility, surrender your free will to God, Give him the opportunity to kill you on sight when you sin, like he did for the Isrealite then. Read it again, now slowly.
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
supercase1:

even notable scientists agree that there is go and believe the story of creation,but u that is inside a shithole 3rd world nation of the coast of west africa refused to accept wisdom and get sense.
[/s]I don’t understand goat’s bleating!

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
supercase1:

Did the scientist call on God to do their research for them? It seems you guys are not getting it. You don't call God to save you from self afflicted suffering. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by electhnd(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The atheists that have been escaping death every single day like you, who is saving them?
Don’t tell me any God!
Isaiah 55:8-9
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]I don’t understand goat’s bleating!
Don't reply them that way. Just engage people so they'll know we are responsible for our own actions
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
martineverest:
oba is the most powerful and influential man in Edo state and the most powerful king in Niger Delta
powerful then the governor??
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingy1:
i am telling you that that head can't carry more than is expected and you are still compelling me to pour over a thousand cl of water inside a 65 cl bottle. Young man, the bottle is too small for the water quantity.

Simple yes or no
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

We are doing that in our own little way. But team only God can save us, team it depends on sufficient grace, team let's call on God first are the the once frustrating the hard work people are doing . and this so called team are the largest.
If this be a country where we take responsibility of our actions and not blame devil or call God unnecessarily we won't be here today.

Our mentality is not em ouraging and it affect our way of life. I'm not quoting people who has different perspective I'm quoting People with wrong perspective.
In the tech world I've noticed religion is a personal thing meant to be done privately thats why an Hindi and Buddhist with a Muslim can work together and still love each other.
What little way are you doing that the ones calling on GOD are not doing. Because they are calling on GOD now means they are not doing anything? Do you know them to the amount of effort they have exacted to make this country better?
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Starzo: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
But na Yahoo boys b their main target
If they don't find anything incriminating on you,they let you go albeit after wasting ur time sha undecided
dederocs:

Sars disturbs all not just yahoo boys
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
flamingREED:

Their souls are his as well as yours.
Does that answers my question ❓
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
marsman:

If you want the consequences of your action to become Gods Responsibility, surrender your free will to God, Give him the opportunity to kill you on sight when you sin, like he did for the Isrealite then. Read it again, now slowly.

Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Starzo:
But na Yahoo boys b their main target
If they don't find anything incriminating on you,they let you go albeit after wasting ur time sha undecided
You don't know nothing
Re: Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by joelag: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lastmankc:
Some of these guys are yahoo boys and cult guys
Thank God they are not Nigerian politicians. Think!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.