Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

End SARS Protest: Details Of Naira Marley & Police Chat On IG (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS Protest: Details Of Naira Marley & Police Chat On IG (video) (377 Views)

Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / CNN Live Coverage Of SARS Protest In Nigeria ( Pictures) / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End SARS Protest: Details Of Naira Marley & Police Chat On IG (video) by sir3pu(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
In a bid to find a working solution to the end SARS campaign, the Nigerian police have informed the public that they would be having a live Instagram chat with Naira Marley by 11 am, today.

In a tweet on their official Twitter handle, @policeNG, the police said

" Today Tuesday 6th October 2020 by 11 am, the PRO-DCP Frank Mba will be having a live Instagram chat with Naira Marley to answer questions and discuss the concerns of Nigerians on the issues of SARS operations and other burning issues. Please stayed tuned".

See full details of the chat and video here
Re: End SARS Protest: Details Of Naira Marley & Police Chat On IG (video) by patiencebest: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
criminals

(1) (Reply)

Check Loan Mobile Fraudulent Activity App / Video: Moment Edo Yiuths Broke Into Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse And Looted It / ANAMBRA: ‘Akwuzu SARS Officers Told Me To Remarry While Taking My Husband Away’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.