Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

500 Business Opportunities To Explore In The Post-covid World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500 Business Opportunities To Explore In The Post-covid World (219 Views)

500+ Business Ideas You Can Start In This Lockdown With Little Or No Capital / 500 Business Ideas - By Uganda Investment Authority / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500 Business Opportunities To Explore In The Post-covid World by gr8tness(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

This post is for people seeking business opportunities lurking around their vicinity and the starting point for such persons is a business idea. Thank you for reading this post, I am Sani Emmanuel, Author of "Top 500 Business Ideas".

In this book which is available in PDF copy for everyone to easily access, you will find 500 business ideas cutting across diverse sectors from Agriculture to Manufacturing, Professional Services, Production and More.

Using this book is quite easy; reflect on the idea, embark on structured market research to develop your business plan and for those seeking to get a loan, grant or any other support to scale their business, this is just the right start you need.

I am not guaranteeing that you will find the idea you need but I can guarantee that you will find some clues that can assist you in starting up your mega enterprise.

The print version of this nearly 500 paged book is N5,000 but I will be glad to offer the soft copy to Nairalanders at N2,000 only and this will be for a limited period. To get a PDF copy, simply send your request for a soft copy on WhatsApp:+2347068180074 and you will be provided with the soft copy to spice up your entrepreneurship journey.

This offer is valid for the first 100 Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Tonnages Of Coconut Shell In Lagos & Ilorin / If You Need A Website In 3 Days- Whatsapp Me 08054335597 / Vinyl Pvc Wood-like Floor In Lagos, Abuja . Free Installation And Measurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.