Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Don Jazzy, Teni Emerges The Latest Globacom Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, Teni Emerges The Latest Globacom Ambassador (266 Views)

Don Jazzy, Teni Become Glo Ambassador (Photos) / I Have An Emotional Crush On Don Jazzy – Teni Says / I Have An Emotional Crush On Don Jazzy – Teni Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Teni Emerges The Latest Globacom Ambassador by Ijcharis(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigerian Record Producer and Entrepreneur Michael Collins Ajereh, professionally known as Don Jazzy, and Nigerian Singer and entertainer Teniola Apata professionally known as Teni have signed new deals.

The duo Songwriter has just signed endorsement deals as Globacom Ambassador. Taking to social media to announce the good news, Don Jazzy penned the message:

"Another One . The Endorsements don #Berekete. To GOD be the glory. Say hello to the new Globacom Ambassador.  #Glo #Globerekete. #Mavin".

He also signed a deal some days back and wrote the message:

"Morning guys pls help me share this great news so all your friends will know that for all their trading experiences I have found a name they can trust. Say hello to the new brand ambassador for Hantec Markets. @hantecmarketsnigeria  (pls share on your story and tag me. Thanks)"

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/don-jazzy-teni-emerges-the-latest-globacom-ambassador/

(1) (Reply)

Rappers Mi Abaga Nd Vector On A One On One Conversation / All You Need To Know About Yoruba People And Their Drums / A Plot Of Land In Aba With 3 Bedroom Flat On It For Sale @4milion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.