Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 (10627 Views)

Poll: Who wins?

Liverpool: 78% (30 votes)
Man. United: 21% (8 votes)
They share points: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 12th January 2016 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Everton Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 26th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:03am On Mar 07, 2011
Suarez has to be the best buy of the January transfer window of the EPL. . .he was simply marvelous and a delight to watch against Man. U.

Meanwhile, Faggotson age is beginning to tell on him and he must be going senile. Did anyone notice him wanting to celebrate a chance that was almost converted?

Wetin hin dey celebrate when im team dey 3 goals down? undecided

Congrats to Liverpool jare
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by 1025: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2011

MANCHESTER UNITED boss Sir Alex Ferguson is poised for an unprecedented £100million-plus summer transfer buying campaign.

The 69-year-old is determined to leave the club in robust health once he decides to retire with a young talented squad capable of winning more trophies.

Despite going to Liverpool today with a team that is the bookies' favourite to win him a record breaking 19th title, Sir Alex know that surgery is needed in the summer if United are to maintain their high standards of the past decades.

It’s why he is ready to use the chequebook once the next transfer window opens.

United lead the chase for Tottenham ace Gareth Bale and will open up with a £30m offer. Aston Villa’s Ashley Young is bound for Old Trafford for £20m, after Ferguson narrowly missed out on snapping him up in January.

Sunderland midfielder Jordan Henderson is another likely capture for £15m, though Michael Carrick could be included in the deal despite having recently signed a new contract. United are in for Everton’s emerging star Jack Rodwell too.

Sir Alex Ferguson is poised for an unprecedented £100million-plus summer transfer buying campaign

The parlous state of the Goodison finances means the board would be hard-pressed to reject a £20m offer for Rodwell, especially with Arsenal also expressing an interest.

Ferguson has also told Southampton that he will beat any offer or personal terms for exciting teenage winger Alex Chamberlain, meaning the Saints flyer is likely to land at United for around £10m.

And with United also intent on spending at least £10m on a top-line keeper at the end of the season to replace the retiring Edwin van der Sar, Ferguson is committed to a summer outlay of more than £100m.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/232898/-100m-to-rebuild-Manchester-United-100m-to-rebuild-Manchester-United#ixzz1Frfm9Rgy

from the way sir is going about his business in england now, i will not be surprise if he throws bomb any moment. how can a coach be silent to everybody even man u tv? and i hate to see this old man angry. why did chelsea win them? is not good and bcs of that now, liverpool have joined the winning galore. now with annoyance, he is going to spend £100m. who know if he is changing every player in the team.
na waa. i am worried if this man will not take this anger home. anyways, we no send am.
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2011
YEaahhhh wink smiley smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by agoshofin(m): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Up Liverpool[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by 3in2: 1:47am On Mar 07, 2011
thank God arsenal no make mess out of this opportunity.
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 07, 2011
Blackpool 0-chelsea 4
tores(2),drogba and essien
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by okeyistic(m): 5:38am On Mar 07, 2011
I am surprise man u was defeated,be that as it may liverpool tried
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by andrewsega(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2011
That is good news for Arsenal supporters, Man U is now 3 points in reach
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by Tunsbobo(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2011
andrewsega:

That is good news for Arsenal supporters, Man U is now 3 points in reach
Yeah, if we can win our outstanding game against totteham(which is not going to be an easy task) we would be on par with man u!
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by McCoy91(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2011
milehigh06:

Blackpool 0-chelsea 4
tores(2),drogba and essien
Torres: 2?! Ok oh
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by Myself2(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2011
It's a shame that Jamie Carragher has not apologised to Nani for that horrendous tackle on arguably United's best player this season
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by Myself2(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2011
Gversity:

STUDY IN:UKRAINE,SOUTH AFRICA,ROMANIA AND CYPRUS.TUITION FEE FOR AS LOW AS $1500.
Requirement;

Zap off
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by 1025: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2011
It's a shame that Jamie Carragher has not apologised to Nani for that horrendous tackle on arguably United's best player this season

@Myself2,
was this a typographical error? has ur rooney appologized to the wigan player for his elbow? has ur rafael appologised for his two leg show? what is wrong with man u and their fans? the truth about all these sh, i, tts is that man u is an english team so also is chelsea and liverpool. rooney, ferdinand and other english big boys always see problems in coping with the likes of terry, lampard, cole, gerald, carragher, cole etc. a england to england so nobody fit intimidate anybody. is not like rooney using his elbow on wigan or hitting arsenal players so hard that the flew in fear.
if essien, beneyoun, ballack, cole and other players could go out for six months, why not nani?
brown was busy yesterday, bring ppl down and u have nothing to say abt that. when chelsea went down, we did not give all these lousy excuses. be rest assured that ur coach going dumb will not solve the problem but u talking jack will not either. as a loyal fan, i will suggest u go into silent mode like ur coach because u ppl seem to make more sense while silent than while talking.
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by yomexky: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2011
very sad match for me
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by Katsumoto: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2011
Myself2:

Nani should apologise to us all for crying like a little girl. For crying out loud; that was a game between men.
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by ideylaff: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
Tan ta raa Tarannnnnnn>>>> I present to you the biggest and newest Baby 67 year old in town  " Sir Red Nose Fergie" Biggest Sore Loser, won't talk to the press, LOL,  Grow Up Fergie,  When Rooney Shrek Face got away with his Red Card on that Elbow a few games ago, You never knew that Karma was going to hit you, LOL.
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by 1025: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2011
It's a shame that Jamie Carragher has not apologised to Nani for that horrendous tackle on arguably United's best player this season[/quot

@urself2,
i know why u are saying this. it is because u saw when dirk kuyt was appologising to van dar sal for scoring 3 times. woman u are hearing it. in ur next game, that chicharito will be sent packing as a welcome to england bonus bcs he too dey show himself.
ur coach is spending 100 million pounds only iss he turning to wenger that buys 23 players with 4 million. can't he buy like chelsea, 50 million and 25 million? age and diminishing returns. giggs will soon be playing with walking stick.
from the way things are now, chelsea is back in the chase because arsenal is not part of the fight.
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by McCoy91(m): 4:41am On Mar 08, 2011
Katsumoto:

Nani should apologise to us all for crying like a little girl. For crying out loud; that was a game between men.
Lmao. That was so funny. Dude was actually WEEPING.
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by jaephoenix(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
Pls get ur facts right.Carra did apologise.he went 2 d away room waitin 4 nani 2 say sori.cant paste d link but its in bbc sports
we dont raise touts like Shrek et al.we raise gentlemen.i know no manure player can show such class.
YNWA
Re: Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 by McCoy91(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
^he went to apologize but the bitter Man U players didn't let him in the dressing room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com / FA Cup: Arsenal Vs Swansea City (1 - 0) On 16th January 2013 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (3 - 3) On 5th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.