Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque (33743 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Doraty1(f): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
A former governor of Jigawa State, Dr Sule Lamido, has said that he cannot advise president Muhammadu Buhari on ways to make his government better for Nigerians.

Lamido was speaking to BBC Hausa on the sidelines of Nigeria’s 60th Independence anniversary, the country which he said has recorded number of success despite many setbacks.

“You can’t say in the past 60 years of our independence that there is no progress, there is.

“But, honestly, our leaders are not taking advantage of the natural resources we have in the country to make us progress and live better,” he said.

The former governor said he cannot pray or advise someone who called him a thief and chased him out of power.

He added that it is left for Nigerians to weight this administration and see the difference so as to let All Progressives Congress, APC, continue or vote them out.

“I am from an opposition party, no matter how much I love Buhari or his cabinet, I can’t enter mosque and pray for him.

“People called us [PDP] thieves and voted APC.

“So, it is left for them to judge now.

“If Buhari is doing good, they know and let him lead Nigeria forever, but if he is doing wrong, we are always there to come and takeover in order to do the right thing.”

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-cant-enter-mosque-to-pray-for-buhari-sule-lamido

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Bola146(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin No vex sir, hunger Don set our brain wella grin

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Ibegtodiffer: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Their claim of self righteousness, when infact, it's the opposite, is irritating.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Jafar1: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
The problem with Nigerians is that, even after all the sufferness, they will still go ahead and vote another idiot comes 2023 ...

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by uboma(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bola146:

Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Elvictor: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
what is this one feeling like? that he is better than Buhari.

buhahahaha!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by JAMO84: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Another PDP tax collector

11 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by TimeManager(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
You're a thief. You wanted Buhari to drop the corruption case against you and your two sons.

kiss the truth!

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by slivertongue: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2020
“ no matter how much I love Buhari or his cabinet, I can’t enter mosque and pray for him

6 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by slivertongue: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2020
I can't waste my prayers, praying for an incompetent and unrepentant man

41 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by flamingREED(m): 2:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Emotions really do get the better part of some Nairalanders.
They type without thinking even in the midst of serious sufferings.

7 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by prince2pac(m): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2020
PDP -- just thieves grin grin
APC -- Thieves, Murderers, Destroyers... Devilish party

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by DenreleDave(m): 3:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Better enter church and pray against this evil rulership

.... No love for citizens whatsoever....

Op doraty1,as u fine reach, why you talk say make i no send u pm.... I like u sha...

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Jostoman: 5:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Bola146:
suffering and smiling supporters of buhari

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by juman(m): 5:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Both parties are the same.

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by potent5(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Me, I can't enter church to for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by potent5(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Doraty1:
A former governor of Jigawa State, Dr Sule Lamido, has said that he cannot advise president Muhammadu Buhari on ways to make his government better for Nigerians.

Lamido was speaking to BBC Hausa on the sidelines of Nigeria’s 60th Independence anniversary, the country which he said has recorded number of success despite many setbacks.

“You can’t say in the past 60 years of our independence that there is no progress, there is.

“But, honestly, our leaders are not taking advantage of the natural resources we have in the country to make us progress and live better,” he said.

The former governor said he cannot pray or advise someone who called him a thief and chased him out of power.

He added that it is left for Nigerians to weight this administration and see the difference so as to let All Progressives Congress, APC, continue or vote them out.

“I am from an opposition party, no matter how much I love Buhari or his cabinet, I can’t enter mosque and pray for him.

“People called us [PDP] thieves and voted APC.

“So, it is left for them to judge now.

“If Buhari is doing good, they know and let him lead Nigeria forever, but if he is doing wrong, we are always there to come and takeover in order to do the right thing.”
https://dailytrust.com/why-i-cant-enter-mosque-to-pray-for-buhari-sule-lamido
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

This is hate speech. Lamido is saying he doesn't love PMB enough to pray for him, meaning he hates him to the extent he can't pray for him.

Where is DSS?

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by obami007(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Lolz
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Maxymilliano(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2020
No Nigerian in his right sense will pray for his tormentor.

Buhari is a plague to the Nation

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol

Northerners sef dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Okoroawusa: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Sule Lamido your prayers ain't worth shit
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by osamz007: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2020
IF THE HATRED FOR BUHARI DEY QUANTIFIABLE WITH WATER E FIT SINK NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Charmingrascal(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Who will pray for Buhari when he is drawing curses to himself.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Ogbuu101: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Bola146:
Are you among those that were scammed with 'change'? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by HeadShot: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Bola146:

Yoruba Muslim.....

Leave the messenger and concentrate on the message.... Buhari has turned out worse than every other leader we ever had.... The stats are there...

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world courtesy of Buhari... People now borrow to feed

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by ThatFairGuy1: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:

Yoruba Muslim.....

Leave the messenger and concentrate on the message.... Buhari has turned out worse than every other leader we ever had.... The stats are there...

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world courtesy of Buhari... People now borrow to feed
You people are insane. Anyone that supports Buhari or have contrary opinion to that of Igbos is Yoruba Muslim!

That's utmost stupidity from you people

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by ThatFairGuy1: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:
No Nigerian in his right sense will pray for his tormentor.

Buhari is a plague to the Nation

No need of praying for him but know when he fails, we all FAIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities / Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures) / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.