Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Video Showing How Trump Struggles To Breathe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video Showing How Trump Struggles To Breathe (155 Views)

Understand The Relevance To Breathe Pure Air Duct Cleaning For Your Whole Family / How Trump Destroyed the Dems and Iran in one Night / Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Showing How Trump Struggles To Breathe by efogator(f): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Video showing how the United States president, Donald Trump struggled to breathe during his first outing after testing positive to Covid-19, has surfaced online.

The video which is currently trending on the micro-blogging sites (Facebook, Twitter) has captured the interests of millions who had believed the president’s earlier statement, “that nobody should be afraid of covid-19”.

Trump had about 23 hours ago said: “Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”.

However, when the President arrived at the White House and immediately took off his mask before doing a photo opp at the balcony to salute the Marine One helicopter as it departed.

As he stood at the balcony, Trump appeared to be struggling to breathe and looking like he was in pain. The video clip shows he was gasping for air.

Full Report at:President Trump Struggles to Breathe

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar- Aik Eke / Does Anybody Occasionally Treated Face Identification? / TAGG Inferno 2.0 Bluetooth Earphones- Full Specifications Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.