Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids (2786 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by donaldeke(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
The investigation is still going on and so far a lot has been revealed. Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo does not seem to be soft-peddling anytime soon even with the alleged threat to her life.

In a fresh revelation, a nanny of one of the triplets has said that the now estranged Mrs Precious Kayode made them use bleaching cream on the skin of the babies. The cream was so harsh that it was even burning their hands.

Ada (nanny) said one day FFK saw the neck of his son and asked why the neck was shrinking, they replied it was the cream they were using for the kids per Precious instruction. Precious denied knowlegde of the cream or even giving them the instruction.

Listen to Kemi Olunloyo's audio interview with the nanny below:

https://www.reporterswall.com/mrs-precious-fani-kayode-forced-all-nannies-to-use-bleaching-cream-on-her-kids-audio-interview/

2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Speechless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by aaking(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is the reason I don't post my family pictures on social media. I don't know when last I upload picture or operate Facebook. When them congratulates to dig your problem them go dig there destiny join

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by meobizy(f): 5:43am On Oct 07, 2020
What else is new? Most Nigerian men (I'm sure women by extension) have a fetish for light skin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Precious looks like Erica. Who else sees this
Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by Charmingrascal(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2020
No wonder those children have dark knuckles.

You can take a LovePeddler out of a brothel but u can't take brothel out of her.

Good for FFK
When you chase away good women and cut ties with your children to pave way for Delilah this is what you get.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by NawtiKingRealer(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Precious looks like Erica. Who else sees this

Na only u see am wel. We no join u see am as u see

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by Houseofglam7(f): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2020
I*bo gals with bleaching like 5&6, U go hardly see bl*ck girl for Nollywood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin
The BLEACHERS have arrived.

Hope they Bleached their Dogs too..?
I don't understand what people see in this Bleaching..?

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by Freestainworld(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2020
bleaching family, playshot sorry precious is a game changer

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by jayextra(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
ruggedtimi:
I*bo gals with bleaching like 5&6, U go hardly see bl*ck girl for Nollywood
Yen yen yen yen... You just open mouth waaaah
Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by NobleAngell(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids by geozone: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bullshit!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Superstar Gallagher Is Dead / Lekan Osifeso Set To Marry Abuja Big Girl, Tola Solomon Secretly !! / OMG!!! See How These Popular Celebs Looked When Young{with Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.