Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Can You Supply Or Make These Plastic Buckets For Me? Thanks. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can You Supply Or Make These Plastic Buckets For Me? Thanks. (265 Views)

Janitorial Buckets for sale / White Plastic Chairs. / Can You Supply Sesame Seed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Supply Or Make These Plastic Buckets For Me? Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hello cool cool cool cool, How are you? I pray you are fine. If so, glory be to God almighty.

I need makers of the Plastic buckets and containers I have attached pictures of to this post to contact me. I need these plastic buckets and containers for a venture I want to start soon. Do you know where these plastic buckets are made? How much do they go for per 1000? Are you into the manufacturing of plastic containers and buckets like the ones I have attached to this post? Do you supply these plastic containers to clients, and are you based in Lagos, Nigeria?

If you answer YES to any of my questions above, please contact me for further discussion. Thanks.

Call or Whatsapp me on 07049598500 and I will respond to your messages. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Re: Can You Supply Or Make These Plastic Buckets For Me? Thanks. by Redman44(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Good Morning. Still waiting for your replies, Nairalanders. Thanks.

Call or Whatsapp 07049598500. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tv Stand For Sale / Our 358 Security Fence / Suppliers And Distributors Needed For A Supermarket In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.