Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Rich Does Not NOT Equal Free. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rich Does Not NOT Equal Free. (201 Views)

Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know / Disclaimer! Phillips Outsourcing Limited Does Not Collect Money From Job Seekers / Please Disregard Any Rumor That Does Not Originate From Our Verified Channels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Does Not NOT Equal Free. by Topdigitalad(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
I am a firm believer that your beliefs create the outcome of your life.

Let me explain.

Your beliefs lead to your thoughts, your thoughts lead to your feelings, and your feelings lead to your actions.

Most people BELIEVE that in order to become financially free, they must get rich first.

And so their actions reflect that strategy.

“I must do whatever I can to make as much money as possible, then I will win the money game and be free!”

Unfortunately, this belief is what stops people from achieving financial freedom.

Why?

Because getting free and getting rich are two very, very, very different strategies.

And they require MUCH different actions.

Rich does not NOT equal free.

You can be rich and still be required to work 10+ hours a day to maintain your lifestyle and cover your living expenses.

But with the recent technology on digital assets, you're equal to the task of becoming both..

The first ever decentralized smart contract is the solution

The question is how possible is this, but trust me, you cant asking without making move to find out.

DM- Now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officers / Music Instructors Needed In Lagos And Abuja With Good Salary / Independent Dispatch Drivers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.