Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

FG Tells ASUU To Consider Farming - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Tells ASUU To Consider Farming (445 Views)

Strike: Enough Is Enough - Buhari Tells ASUU / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / IPPIS: FG Tells ASUU No Agency Must Oppose Payment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Tells ASUU To Consider Farming by Pancakeey(f): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Me Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, the minister of state for education has urged ASUU to leave the teaching profession and consider farming. Stressing that more farmers are needed in the country.

Also, in preparation for the reopening of schools, Nwajuiba said some of the modalities that have been put in place to stop the spread of COVID-19 will include afternoon classes in order to prevent overcrowding.

Click here to read more https://www.yomsdirect.com.ng/2020/10/06/fg-urges-ASUU-members-to-consider-farming-as-alternative-profession/

Re: FG Tells ASUU To Consider Farming by okosodo: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Insult

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ace Your IELTS General Exam At First Attempt! / I'm confused, What Should I Do? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.