Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lil Frosh's Ex-grilfriend Finally Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh's Ex-grilfriend Finally Speaks (327 Views)

Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Frosh's Ex-grilfriend Finally Speaks by Jenny2u(f): 2:20am On Oct 07, 2020
The ex-girlfriend of singer, Lil Frosh, has broken her silence after her manager went public with the acts of domestic violence perpetrated on her by the singer.

Lil Frosh was previously signed to Davido's DMW record label. His contract with DMW was terminated after the reports of domestic violence went viral.

In a post shared on her Instagram page today October 6, Gift said she initially thought Lil Frosh was going to change when the beating started but it never stopped.

See what she posted below;

''I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN EARLIER

@lhilfrosh and I have been dating for almost 10 months now and he has been abusing me physically,mentally and emotionally.

At first I sincerely hoped he w>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/10/i-thought-he-was-going-to-change-but-he.html

Re: Lil Frosh's Ex-grilfriend Finally Speaks by olus01(m): 4:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Life no balance I swear
No be una dey sing "bye to yeye boyfriend
See has this girl ruin frosh career for DMW
Hmm woman don fall plenty people for this life no be small
Re: Lil Frosh's Ex-grilfriend Finally Speaks by godofuck231: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2020
dirty looking girl with infections written all over her face like it's open season, I Thought he was a star what's he doing with such a girl that can't keep clean

(1) (Reply)

What's Trending: Mr Macaroni Leads #endsarsprotests In Lagos / Comedian Akpororo Disgrace Politicians In Church Serious Trouble(video) / Kano Street Horse Racing At It's Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.