Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops (18098 Views)

PSC Promotes Three AIGs, Suspends Elevation Of Eight CPs / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by InvertedHammer: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2020
/
Taking a cue from what happened in Computer village, if the people chose not to resist the machination of these armed robbers, who am I to complain? Afterall Nigerians have been conditioned to suffering and smiling. Everyone is indifferent until they become a victim.

/
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by chiedonedoor(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Ok na, waiting and watching.
Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Dintahdialah(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Hope it will changein the Nigeria police force
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Meshben10: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Na today......Oga I G, say something else I beg
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Macphenson: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Good move
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by udemzyudex(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin. see as IGP just dey dance to the tone of Yahoo boys.....

well,sars deserve more than that Cha.... imagine am na,guy man no fit hold big phone Waka again for road because of fear of sars via say if dem hold you,Dem go tag you as automatic Yahoo boy without investigation...

lastly,IGP also need to sack and prosecute any police officer wey dey carry POS for check-point,just to harass innocent and legit hustlers like us on a daily...

enough is enough

Yahoo boys na EFCC dey handle those ones naa, wetin concern police?

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Sonnobax15(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2020
udemzyudex:

Yahoo boys na EFCC dey handle those ones naa, wetin concern police?
no be lie Cha...
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Deepthoughts: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/igp-orders-aigs-cps-to-sack-prosecute-errant-cops/
The simple truth in all this is that,if the senior officers are not involved or benefiting from the the activities of the junior ranks,these activities would have been stopped long ago,so if the IGP is truly serious he should be holding the supervising officers in charge of those units responsible for their misdeeds with attendant disciplinary measures against such officers for dereliction of duty and lack of supervision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Buffalo2(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2020
They are still in front of Obasanjo Police station Ota in their "usual" muftis as I type this. Clearing the road for the "fayawos" driving against the traffic with cars load of frozen poultry products.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by derahhh(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Clean iPhone 7+ 32GB and 128GB available for sale. Only issue is touch ID doesn't work.
WhatsApp

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by dingbang(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2020
The IG should not say CPs and AIGs should sack erring cops, rather, he should say he will sack any CP or AIG whose boys misbehave, that way, they will fall in Line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by gurunlocker: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2020
You know the issue here? Those that sent them are the one you are asking to prosecute them. grin grin

Na those bosses dey always send them to extort innocent people so they can share money.

E no go better for all of them.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2020
I have said it before, nothing can remove SARS, how are the dpos going to get their returns?
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Moneyboyz: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2020
RichiB:
This is all I have to say smiley that the youths are fighting for their rights over a system that’s suppose to protect their own rights. What a country what a system where an Ex convict will be handed guns to legally enter into the streets of the nation. What else do you expect such human to do but rather than to commit all the atrocities he have always had in mind to commit. 9ja dey give thief gun to go stand for highway and you expect ahm to protect life when he knows what to do to make himself money cry cry cry

There is one in my area who kidnapped a 4 year old kid for Ransome 8 years ago, he went to jail for like a year and came back only to say he's a police officer (SARS) for that matter, he don bust all people for street, there was a time that he didn't have anything on one big boy for my area and he wants to get money from him, he went to the guys house and ask him to.keep.a gun for him, only to come back the second day early morning with Sars officers to bust the guy say na criminal...
Things are happening for this country, everything no balance.
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Chicastle: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:

well,sars deserve more than that Cha.... imagine am na,guy man no fit hold big phone Waka again for road because of fear of sars via say if dem hold you,Dem go tag you as automatic Yahoo boy without investigation...

lastly,IGP also need to sack and prosecute any police officer wey dey carry POS for check-point,just to harass innocent and legit hustlers like us on a daily...

enough is enough

All we want is #End F-SARS

Shikina
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by bayelsaowei(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Preshy01:
How will it happen when the AIGs and CPs are the ones sending their boys
or that deserves to be sacked too..these same IGPS and whatever also do the same thing when they send members of the police force to run elections for the government...

They are all the same..infact the planned protest should continue so that the whole world can hear our cries having to deal with the police force that should protect us..

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by autamahmud(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2020
This is an audio signal it won't work cus those guys gives returns to their commanding officer (DPO) which in turn also gives return to those above him, it is more like the case of NARTW( agbero) in lagos
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Anaerobi(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2020
IG please tell us a story
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Who.does he think he is fooling?
Definitely not us.
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Jabioro: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2020
I will be glad if all these can be follow to update...
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by Kingrefreshed: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2020

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by kingriqoriqo: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2020
sorry but our useless police force are not fit to be called cops please
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by princemillla(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Scape goat are about to be made out in the police force.

My own view: on pe!
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by onyxo76(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Preshy01:
How will it happen when the AIGs and CPs are the ones sending their boys
I wonder o, anything short of a total scrap is a waste of time.
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by SmartPolician: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:

enough is enough

That's nonsense

Just like everything else Nigerians abused, SARS is abusing stop and search.

It's not as if they are even stopping internet fraud.

They will always want their share of the fraud.

Nigerians don't even do internet scam like Russians, Chinese and Americans.

But the difference between us and these people is that ordinary Nigerians always justify it while the state security operatives (like SARS) rarely prosecute the perpetrators.

Yes, that's why they discriminate against Nigerians deliberately
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by VaselineCrew: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2020
dingbang:
The IG should not say CPs and AIGs should sack erring cops, rather, he should say he will sack any CP or AIG whose boys misbehave, that way, they will fall in Line.

Bro, you are very intelligent for this statement.

I have always said, if I were the head of police or a governor with influence over police, or the president... the way I'd check all these useless police officers is to fire their division heads, whoever they may be, if their lower ranking officers misbehave consistently, i.e, a pattern of corruption left unchecked.

I opened a thread asking Nigerians if they have ever seen a police officer in Nigeria "PULL OVER" a driver, like you see in movies, or frankly, any country that works; think about that for a second. They have become so useless that in 2020, they still can't organize themselves to do the simplest of things, which is to patrol traffic, and get behind an erring driver, put on their lights and siren and PULL THE PERSON OVER. All they do is stand at junctions, stand on the side of the road, sleep in the parked car on the side of road, stand, sleep, stand...

If you are the head of police and you want your policy implemented to the fullest extent, then you must fire the heads of police divisions who can't manage their officers, its as simple as that.

Sometimes I just detest this nation! Common sense things are so hard to do, like so hard.

and the people, sigh, they keep voting for the worst people because of tribe. Even if I wanted Nigeria to stay united, which I don't and pray against, it would have made for a better Nigeria to have the best in charge at every level of governance, but the people still vote for the worst.

unfortunately common sense isn't really common in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by holaralph(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2020
They will do nothing because they all receive returns
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by slivertongue: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2020
SARS TAKE NOTE
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by slivertongue: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2020
“ Any police personnel that , henceforth , abuses his or her powers in a manner that degrades , endangers or threatens the lives and other fundamental rights of the citizens shall be promptly arrested, processed through our internal disciplinary machinery, and if found culpable, shall be dismissed from service .
“ In addition, such personnel could be charged in consonance with their level of criminal liability in the instance. ”
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by themanderon: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Subzero has spoken, but will the tarkatan hoards from the nether realms obey?
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by effectiverealto(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
That's the best thing to do
Re: IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops by olabamisamuel(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death / Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) / UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Robbers During Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.