Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How To get More Airtime - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To get More Airtime (174 Views)

Get Free Airtime To Sign Up / See How MTN Now Deduct People's Airtime Without Sending Any Message / Instantly Convert Your Airtime To Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To get More Airtime by Linkyjay001: 2:55am On Oct 07, 2020
What if I told you I could show you how to accumulate airtime in excess of N20,000 that you can use to call any network of your choice and will not expire anytime soon.

It doesn't require any tunneling app or VPN, just pure airtime of course these kind of stuff are not rampant on the internet.
Re: How To get More Airtime by Linkyjay001: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2020
For MTN USERS YOU GET ONLY AIRTIME

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Alcohol And Mental Stress Cause My Disqualification –erica Reveals / Diesel Supply / Please You Can Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.