Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians (7868 Views)

Nigeria’s Executive, Legislature, Judiciary Highly Corrupt – ICPC Survey / Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by xynerise: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2020
He has been sounding like he is campaigning for presidency these days.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Maxymilliano(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says it is time for the executive and legislature to focus on what they have been elected or appointed to do which is to improve welfare of the people.

As if he was just elected into government yesterday.

Mad people.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by anonimi: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Untainted007:
They have been over focused on their own wellbeings since. Are you sure they av stolen enuf for them to think of the masses this time?

Why will they think of the masses when they have not been obliged to do so by the masses?
Is that a reasonable thing to do? No gain for them to do so without serious pressure from the masses.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Spot on! But the dullard and his sadistic cabal think otherwise...

The shithole is being ruled by a bunch of self serving thieves!
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Mikat: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2020
God allow this man rule Nigeria. Anytime He acts Nigeria moves forward.
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by universe26(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2020
ProJectAnatot:
I think Mr. Vice President is happy that Nigerians are speaking up. Honestly I feel this man has the brains to wear the Hat of the President of Nigeria... My Opinion though
Pls hide this your opinion okay. he has the power to make changes as they claimed, & u think giving him d presidential power will make a change as promised? guy make them no deceive u at d coming election o!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin silently campaigning and talking like who wants to be a president but this won't stand because we don't need another Yoruba President in form of failed obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2020
It's too late Sir...Nigerians are fed up. We are done. Ur all the same. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by dukeprince50: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2020
ProJectAnatot:
I think Mr. Vice President is happy that Nigerians are speaking up. Honestly I feel this man has the brains to wear the Hat of the President of Nigeria... My Opinion though
and after that, we will blame him and say "we thought he is the messiah" just like we thought PMB was the right man for the job.
let's face the truth, no matter how the FG worked, if the state Govt and LG didn't play their part, the FG impact won't be felt

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Nonsense just STFU mtcheew
For those yorubas clamoring for your presidency, they will only be able to do that in ODUDUFRAUD rubbish
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Realdeals(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2020
There's no doubt Osinbajo will be a better President, but, I doubt his group will allow him. His ideas are too crude for most of them to allow the implementation.
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Mikat:
God allow this man rule Nigeria. Anytime He acts Nigeria moves forward.
Allow who? Maybe only in the western part of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Lekan239(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2020
ngadaAwo:
very hypocritical bastard
only yeroba Muslims are deceived by his hypocrisy

Useless criminal pasta
there's nothing like Yoruba Muslims please
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by bmdthemix: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2020
what were they doing b4?

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Lekan239(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin silently campaigning and talking like who wants to be a president but this won't stand because we don't need another Yoruba President in form of failed obasanjo

you guys will soon get your own 4 years, and we will get to see how things turn out then

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by lomprico(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2020
so you know they have been focusing on themselves only since.
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by spy24(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2020
This man is beginning to have sense

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2020
obami007:
A new day, a new complain from a VP who’s party is in power

----Whose party is in power
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by adenigga(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2020
universe26:

Pls hide this your opinion okay. he has the power to make changes as they claimed, & u think giving him d presidential power will make a change as promised? guy make them no deceive u at d coming election o!

I support your submission!

The promise they made to us in 2015, here is where we are, still waiting........

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Yeah... That is what they have been elected to do..
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Giantfarmer(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
VP's body language has been different for some time now.hmmmmmmmmmmm I think they is an ulterior motive to this truths he is spilling .. what does he want
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Cmanforall: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/it’s-time-for-executive-legislature-to-focus-on-welfare-of-nigerians-osinbajo

ACT ooo!!!!
Not just talk talk and talk!
Now you know that the welfare of Nigerians is being neglected. Simply put, you know you ( the leadership of the country) has failed Nigerians.

It will be a great mistake to think of any of these looters as next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Cmanforall: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Giantfarmer:
VP's body language has been different for some time now.hmmmmmmmmmmm I think they is an ulterior motive to this truths he is spilling .. what does he want

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Passionate1(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2020
ProJectAnatot:
[

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Dminister(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2020
He is just waking up because he is eyeing the president seat. Self centered leaders.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Passionate1(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
English that's all it is ....if it is anything else please do let me know

Dat weak man no dey straight. .
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by otobasin2323(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Just waking up?
Good morning
sir...☹️ That's the change that apc and buhari promised .. I thought his boss thinks otherwise, that Nigeria is a bed of roses since
they took over. Their only achievement so
far is setting the herdsmen loose. You and your master brought nothing but poverty to Nigerians...all of you will die slow and painful death
Amen my brother am pained here as Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2020
Untainted007:
They have been over focused on their own wellbeings since. Are you sure they av stolen enuf for them to think of the masses this time?
The Allegory is clear @ picture... Nigerian political system is dog shit....
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Joylove2324(f): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2020
May God bless Osinbajo......He said and I quote..."Our people just want food on their table, shelter over their heads, clothing on their bodies, healthcare and education for their children and themselves.’’
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by TheRareGem1(f): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2020
This is VP calling leaders to order and focus on the task at hand. One of the main reasons why Buhari inaugurated the executive/ legislative is to ensure bonding, focus on good and delivery governance
Re: Osinbajo: It’s Time For Executive, Legislature To Focus On Welfare Of Nigerians by Technology14: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2020
OK. Check my profile for affordable solar lights,inverters and batteries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity / No Going Back On Election Boycott — IPOB / Enugu Airport Demolition: Ugwuanyi Never Threatened To Harm Emejulu - Paul Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.