Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! (1082 Views)

Victor Umeh: A Traitor In Traditional Robe! / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman / El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by ovieigho(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Mo gbo ! Mo branch !

Still curious on who invited Tinubu to the party between these two people he succeeded in back stabbing ( Ribadu and Atiku). I must commend either of them in the spirit of sportsmanship that still deem it fit to invite someone like him to their party . It’s even a shame on Tinubu to be in this pix shining his teeth like Christmas goat grin grin

He hijacked AC in 2007 from Atiku yet he still decide to remain his friend and business associate .

He mocked Atiku for going to dubai to strategize his presidential ambition yet same Atiku didn’t say a word against him even though they are not in the same party

This same Tinubu backstabbed Ribadu ( Presidential candidate of ACN ( 2007) by jetting out in presidential jet to align with Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 election ...

Yet this people still tolerate this traitor !
He betrayed Yoruba race too

One wonder why OBJ who is in good standing with Atiku and ribadu was not at the party “ baba no dey Rin irin oshi “ especially in gathering that will include the likes of Tinubu ....

Na this kind friend dem Dey poison ☠️

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by bluecircle470: 5:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Normal Ipobpigs ranting like a loose goat. Your leaders in the east have started begging Tinubu and sending emissary to him... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by wallex1983(m): 5:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Game of Chess
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by bhella10: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Another day another Wailing. Don't you ever get tired? Take your gripes to your elected officials.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by tamdun: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2020
U want Tinubu to see them as enemy because of party/politics? That's the problem with u people, once someone is in apc, he automatically turned to ur enemy, we know how u treat ur kinsmen that join apc, even if ur parents join apc, am 100% sure you'll see them as ur enemy

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by aremuforlife(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Are you happy now?
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by naija4life247: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2020
ovieigho:
Mo gbo ! Mo branch !

Still curious on who invited Tinubu to the party between these two people he succeeded in back stabbing ( Ribadu and Atiku). I must commend either of them in the spirit of sportsmanship that still deem it fit to invite someone like him to their party . It’s even a shame on Tinubu to be in this pix shining his teeth like Christmas goat grin grin

He hijacked AC in 2007 from Atiku yet he still decide to remain his friend and business associate .

He mocked Atiku for going to dubai to strategize his presidential ambition yet same Atiku didn’t say a word against him even though they are not in the same party

This same Tinubu backstabbed Ribadu ( Presidential candidate of ACN ( 2007) by jetting out in presidential jet to align with Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 election ...

One wonder why OBJ who is in good standing with Atiku and ribadu was not at the party “ baba no dey Rin irin oshi “ especially in gathering that will include the likes of Tinubu ....

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with a psychiatric patient.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by ngadaAwo: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2020
tamdun:
U want Tinubu to see them as enemy because of party/politics? That's the problem with u people, once someone is in apc, he automatically turned to ur enemy, we know how u treat ur kinsmen that join apc, even if ur parents join apc, am 100% sure you'll see them as ur enemy
you're 100% right

I'll deny any of my family member who associates with apc

we don't tolerate terrorism and terrorist party
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
APC is bokoharam
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by jamiudinho(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2020
ngadaAwo:
you're 100% right
we don't tolerate terrorism and terrorist party Buhari is a criminal terrorist APC is bokoharam
just as ur father is a criminal terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2020
bluecircle470:
Normal Ipobpigs ranting like a loose goat. Your leaders in the east have started begging Tinubu and sending emissary to him... grin

Immediately I saw owonbe instead of Owambẹ, I knew it was written by another IPOB pig.
They are bunch of illiterates

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Born2Breed(f): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2020
OP, awon omo baba sope are coming for you.

They must earn!!!
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Born2Breed(f): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2020
ovieigho:
Mo gbo ! Mo branch !

One wonder why OBJ who is in good standing with Atiku and ribadu was not at the party “ baba no dey Rin irin oshi “ especially in gathering that will include the likes of Tinubu...

OP, these junior zombies especially the oshogbo branch that claim lagos as their land when their father or fathers father don't even own a half plot of land in agege or iyana ipaja or ajegunle are coming for you ehhhh.
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2020
tamdun:

IPOBians are such predictable creatures of hate. Everything for them, including politics, is about toxic hatred of others.

How hateful, unrefined and reta.rded does OP have to be to think Tinubu must hate people he has been associated with for over 20 years merely because of political development between them?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2020
EastGold:

Immediately I saw owonbe instead of Owambẹ, I knew it was written by another IPOB pig.
They are bunch of Yoruba wannabe illiterates

Fixed bro cool Very irritating illiterate who can never stop talking about Yoruba people, Yoruba leaders and every single damn development in Yoruba land. Pathetic.
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2020
ngadaAwo:
you're 100% right

APC is bokoharam

Lol. Tell that to your millions of unprincipled brothers who are now using blackmail, threats and even dobale begging to solicit the Presidential ticket of the "terrorist Party".

You IPOBians are shameless people but what is most irritating is your silly denial of what everyone knows to be reality. Your people have disgraced your nonsense claim with how they have opened millions of threads here insisting the "terrorist Party" must make an Igbo their Presidential candidate in 2023. Shior.
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2020
ovieigho:
Mo gbo ! Mo branch !

Why are you whinning? Stop crying, how does this concerns you? Cry for your condemned potoporo virtual biafrauud republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2020
bluecircle470:

"“We are using this medium to call on people like Alhaji Bola Tinubu and others from the north nursing the presidential ambition to have a rethink,” Ezeife said."

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by EsomahJD: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Yebosola(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
ovieigho:
Mo gbo ! Mo branch !

If we tell u know next to nothing in politics ,except seeing Tinubu in your miserable life,u will say no,what can u see in these your gibberish? Omo ti oniru eni kole moyi eni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by PIMPAR: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
ngadaAwo:
you're 100% right

APC is bokoharam
One begins to wonder. If Tinubu is the reason why your generation is so so unfortunates in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by PIMPAR: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
ovieigho:
Mo gbo ! Mo branch !

Bitter children of hate. One can not stop them. Their generations are naturally born to wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party ! by Afamed: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
ngadaAwo:
you're 100% right

APC is bokoharam
This pikin ehhhhh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Feed The Protesters:Nnamdi Kanu / Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT / Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.