Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) (62282 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
She don rent again?

Hope she don pay for hair oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
sweetrace:

Life has taught me that people can claim a relationship with one when they’ve never met the person. All they want is just to pull the person down. The lady claiming someone rented hair from her for N300k is a liar and a big joke. She is probably just hating on the girl. She should show the world the hair piece she’s renting out for such an amount. Why would anyone renT hair? She might as well buy human hair for that amount.

You think it's every Instagram big boy or girl that is actually big? My dear, just like Rudeboy sang, everybody rich for Instagram. Ask yourself, why did posting of posh pictures reduced drastically when lockdown was in place? Because everybody dey their real house cheesy

What are you defending nne? Where you there when the whole thing went down? Someone that did business came online to level such a weighty accusation on Ka3na knowing fully well that with Ka3na's supposed standing, she can easily be sued for defamation. Has the concerned person debunked the rant by the seller?

What does hating got to do with this? If the accusation is false, Ka3na should sue her and post a disclaimer. Think, baby girl, think!!
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:

You think it's every Instagram big boy or girl that is actually big? My dear, just like Rudeboy sang, everybody rich for Instagram. Ask yourself, why did posting of posh pictures reduced drastically when lockdown was in place? Because everybody dey their real house cheesy

What are you defending nne? Where you there when the whole thing went down? Someone that did business came online to level such a weighty accusation on Ka3na knowing fully well that with Ka3na's supposed standing, she can easily be sued for defamation. Has the concerned person debunked the rant by the seller?

What does hating got to do with this? If the accusation is false, Ka3na should sue her and post a disclaimer. Think, baby girl, think!!

Suing someone is not that easy. Sometimes, the only real beneficiaries are the lawyers. And as incredible as it might sound, there are people who claim to know those they don’t. I don’t believe anyone will owe her N300k and she’ll be saying rubbish online instead meeting up with the person. But anyhu, their business.
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Mindofhisown: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmm! Nor b lie. Babe u nor bad o!

My dear, me sef been wan ask o.

I know BB Naija didn't provide the money for that house. [/quote]
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Okay
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Omihanifa:

She didn't stay long in the house nah undecided

If she had stayed longer in the house, she would have forked not only praise but kiddwaya, neo, and probably brighto.

Person way spend only 2weeks and she don nack praise grin

She's very endowed, thick thighs, big yansh and breast and she doesn't wear pants

She's got shape, but that's not what you call thick
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:
Bosslady and she's owing one hair seller 300k for hair she rented and being called out?

If she could rent hair of 300k to showoff, imagine what she will do for a house

Believe these people to your shame

Rent hair 300k shocked, how much the hair come cost to buy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
99thEnemy:

Rent hair 300k shocked, how much the hair come cost to buy? grin grin grin

Dey there na. You no know say e get hair wey dey cost millions
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
sweetrace:

Suing someone is not that easy. Sometimes, the only real beneficiaries are the lawyers. And as incredible as it might sound, there are people who claim to know those they don’t. I don’t believe anyone will owe her N300k and she’ll be saying rubbish online instead meeting up with the person. But anyhu, their business.

As the boss lady, she should have lawyers. And now that she's a 'celebrity', she will need lawyers. Truth is, you can't slander a person and the person keeps quiet. Will you keep quiet if someone comes to Nairaland to slander you?

For the bolded, the hair seller noted that she made numerous attempts to reach her but she stopped picking her calls.

Read up....https://www.nairaland.com/6160274/hair-vendor-calls-out-ka3na#6160274.10
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by SirGuddy: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
WhatsApp : 08157142379

Glo airtime /data bonus available*

Airtime Data Amount
3k 40mb 150
6k. 800mb 300
9k 1.2gb. 450
12k. 1.6gb 600
15k. 2gb 750

Free 500mb (to check balance hsi.glo.com)

✅�... *_A trial will convince u*_

*GLO SHARED DATA PLANS*

*2.5gb 400 1month*
*5gb 700 1month*
*10gb 1400 1month*.
*15gb 2100 1month*.
*20gb 2800 1month*

```*Mega plans like 50gb, 100gb etc also available*```

Fast delivery assured

*Each customer to a different sim account, so only the customer is using the data*
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
anonimi:

Says the boy who has never bought a roofing sheet in his life

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by fredpeter(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why Ned nwoko dey come my mind sef..
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dis one na comfirm Akwụna
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:

As the boss lady, she should have lawyers. And now that she's a 'celebrity', she will need lawyers. Truth is, you can't slander a person and the person keeps quiet. Will you keep quiet if someone comes to Nairaland to slander you?

For the bolded, the hair seller noted that she made numerous attempts to reach her but she stopped picking her calls.

Read up....https://www.nairaland.com/6160274/hair-vendor-calls-out-ka3na#6160274.10

Because she said she made several attempts to reach her does Not make it true. And as for slandering, that is becoming the norm in Nigeria. People slander, they hide and claim a relationship that exists only in their heads. Remember the lady that claimed she was pregnant for Davido only to end up saying she had never met him? Thieves abound in Nigeria now and they come up with different methods.
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
sweetrace:

Because she said she made several attempts to reach her does Not make it true. And as for slandering, that is becoming the norm in Nigeria. People slander, they hide and claim a relationship that exists only in their heads. Remember the lady that claimed she was pregnant for Davido only to end up saying she had never met him? Thieves abound in Nigeria now and they come up with different methods.

Did Davido keep quiet about it? Why on earth will a sane human keep mute about slander if not because of guilty conscience? Until she refutes the attack on her integrity that took her years to build, she's guilty
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:

Did Davido keep quiet about it? While on earth will a sane human keep mute about slander if not because of guilty conscience? Until she refutes the attack on her integrity that took her years to build, she's guilty

We are all wired differently. It happened to me and I did not speak up for years. I wish I had, but I thought it was a genuine mistake. I found it absolutely impossible to believe people could be deliberately cruel.
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
sweetrace:

We are all wired differently. It happened to me and I did not speak up for years. I wish I had, but I thought it was a genuine mistake. I found it absolutely impossible to believe people could be deliberately cruel.

Oh. Sorry to hear that.

But...

You're not Ka3na are you? You were possibly naive to keep quiet about slander. I know that if it's now, you won't possibly keep quiet. Ka3na is a figure. She knows better
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by obontami: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Audio shit! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Johzhier97(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Omihanifa:

She didn't stay long in the house nah undecided

If she had stayed longer in the house, she would have forked not only praise but kiddwaya, neo, and probably brighto.

Person way spend only 2weeks and she don nack praise grin

She's very endowed, thick thighs, big yansh and breast and she doesn't wear pants
WTF!!!! Hw do u come abt all dis features.....Madd oo
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Teejaney88(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don't understand again o...
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:

Oh. Sorry to hear that.

But...

You're not Ka3na are you? You were possibly naive to keep quiet about slander. I know that if it's now, you won't possibly keep quiet. Ka3na is a figure. She knows better

Thank you! However, being in the limelight does not stop one from being naive. Even age does not stop one from being naive.
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
sweetrace:

Thank you! However, being in the limelight does not stop one from being naive. Even age does not stop one from being naive.

Well, I think you got it wrong. When one hits a certain age and finds himself in the spotlight more often than not, he becomes very aware of the antics of people and acts to safeguard his integrity.
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:

Well, I think you got it wrong. When one hits a certain age and finds himself in the spotlight more often than not, he becomes very aware of the antics of people and acts to safeguard his integrity.

Probably!
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
sweetrace:

Probably!

cheesy. Nice to finally see you 'agree'. I love the fight you put up by the way. Learnt one or two things arguing with you.

Samakus is the name. Have a great night
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Samakus:

cheesy. Nice to finally see you 'agree'. I love the fight you put up by the way. Learnt one or two things arguing with you.

Samakus is the name. Have a great night

I hope you had a great night. I wrote probably, not to acquiesce to your Line of argument. I was just saying it is okay to have a different opinion without butting heads.
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2020
sweetrace:

I hope you had a great night. I wrote probably, not to acquiesce to your Line of argument. I was just saying it is okay to have a different opinion without butting heads.

Yes. I had a good night. And yes, I quite agree to your last statement. We disagree to learn.

Hoping you will have a great day. And... If my signature is visible to you, you can connect wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.