Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally (206 Views)

First 16 Contestants Of The Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Unveiled / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / Meet Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate Tobi Bakare |bbnaija Biography & History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally by Emmanuel2420: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Ex BBNaija housemate, Bally Balat, has revealed that some housemates go through depression after the reality show. Bally revealed this in an interview with a popular entertainment television, Ndani TV.

According to him, the pressure outside the house occasioned by Celebrity life often affects the mental states of housemates.

He said, ”Going for the show is not easy. I keep telling people that the pressure involved in the show is not for everybody. Not everyone can survive it.

”I might be wrong, but I will say maybe 60 per cent of housemates have gone into depression. They might not be in depression now but they have gone through it one time.

There is so much pressure. ”For example, you come out of the house and everybody loves you.

You have access to something and your life is glamorous and then you go into the next phase and realize that all those were not real and it was just a part-time thing.

”The real life is setting in and as they announced the next audition, things are moving and you enter the deep state where you are forgotten.

I am sure a lot of housemates have gone through these.”

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/07/most-bbnaija-contestants-go-through-depression-ex-housemate-bally/
Re: Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally by YoonSung20: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
hmmmm make una find something something else
Re: Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally by zenith4biz(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2020
Focus on ETERNITY

check my signature
Re: Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

The reason why most of them fall Victim to Depression is because the popularity or celebrate life style they can't keep up to because they don't have any work to do.
Re: Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally by espn(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2020
True because the show lacks purpose.
Re: Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally by TechyMm0: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2020
That's why the need to quickly leverage on the 1 year fame to build a career
Re: Most Bbnaija Contestants Go Through Depression – Ex-housemate, Bally by meobizy(f): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
He is a number one candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Thurs, Oct 8th, 2020 / 123 Rating / Shingle Quality Stone Coated Steel Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.