Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

There Is No Time Left - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Time Left (163 Views)

I Will D!e Soon: Pastor Odumeje Told His Congregation, "I Have No Time Left": / There Is No Time Left / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Time Left by MistadeRegal(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2020
"THERE IS NO TIME LEFT!"

These were His last words and He returned me back to our realm while He left and I woke up.

I was summoned into the night visions upon my bed. And lo, I saw the LORD JESUS CHRIST standing right at my left hand side.(I was standing at His right hand side.) I knew Him immediately, tried to look at His face. Then He moved forward and started lamenting seriously, reporting about those He gave the works to, to do, but are not taking it serious at all but only working after their own personal gains, recognition and selfishness, while souls are wasting away!

It was a very serious and intense lamentation. He was mentioning names of great ministers in the world who are not taking it serious but after their own personal gains. But when I woke up, I forgot all the names He mentioned. Then I cried bitterly. Then He told me since they're not taking it serious, He is sending others to do it.

Then He told me to look up and tell Him whatever I see. I looked up, stared for some time but saw nothing and I told Him I see nothing. Then He commanded again that I should look up, what did I see? This time, I saw that the Heavens were opened and the firmament changed. Out of the opened Heaven, I saw as it were a portal of exit, filled with glory and like fire turning and protruding but not bursting like it was controlled by a supernatural power.

Each time this portal of fire and cloud protrude, an angel of the LORD comes out, pure white, long stretched wings, their appearance was like unto lightning, sitting upon a very white horse and heading with super speed into the world. This I saw about 7 angels coming into the world.
While staring at them, their moves, excellent maneuvers, I asked who are these, and He replied, "Those are the LORD'S Generals sent into the world to do the works." I cried and said to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, "LORD, please give more time and the works shall be done."

By then He was walking forward and I was crying after Him repeating same words. Then He stopped, looked up, then turned His face to me and replied unhappily, "THERE IS NO TIME LEFT!"
Then He turned to keep moving. While I kept following Him. He knew I was still coming behind Him and the Spirit caught me back into our realm and I woke up.

This is a message to you and I and everyone out there who are on this path wherein our LORD JESUS CHRIST has fixed us including those who are yet to believe. See, there is no time left. We all can see and testify that there is no time left. Everything our LORD JESUS CHRIST said had been fulfilled, the unity of the world is the next unto the tribulation to come. We all are living witnesses to these prophecies being fulfilled.

Tell your pastors and prophets and prophetesses and all members and men within your reach that there is no time left to waste on amassing material things in the world. Prosperity on earth is nothing! Wealth on earth is nothing! Recognition on earth is nothing! Pass the message across to everyone you can and they also to who they can because there is not time left.
Indeed, it's not by might nor by power, but by the Spirit of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

The Heavens have replaced some of us now due to unseriousness, but who knows who? Pray to GOD!
GOD knows the heart of every men and He know those who will believe and accept the gospel as given unto you by our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Remember, GOD told prophet Ezekiel to warn the people but that they will not hear because their heart is hardened.

Likewise our LORD JESUS CHRIST commanded Paul to leave Jerusalem because they will not accept his testimony about JESUS CHRIST there.
Also, Noah warned but they never listened until they saw the flood.
Lot warned, they ignored until the saw the fire.
Our LORD JESUS CHRIST came, some believed, some doubted and some never believed.

So it's a must to tell them the Truth of the Word of GOD and His commandments. If they condemn you and say you're judging, LET THEM SAY! How they accept and digest it is theirs. He that believed is not condemned, but he that believes not is condemned already because he does not believe on the Son of GOD. But you must tell them the Truth.

You tell them, and either they believe or not, don't fight them, don't argue with them. Whosoever shall be saved will hear and be touched.

Now is not when to waste time trying to save only one soul who doesn't want to be saved but keeps arguing and rejecting and rebuffing when billions are out there waiting for the Word of salvation. The LORD JESUS CHRIST said, "THERE IS NO TIME LEFT".

You know what that means?
So, if anyone doesn't believe the truth of the Word of GOD, move quickly to another person. There is no time to waste on only one person who is not ready to be saved while many others are waiting and crying for the Word of GOD some are ignoring and taking for granted and as a matter of religion.

GOD bless you all as you take up this mission and commitment.
GOD strengthen you and make you fruitful unto eternal life.
GOD make you worthy of your reward as a workman.
GOD make His Spirit go with and before you and touch the heart of whoever you tell about JESUS CHRIST.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Blood Sugar Isn't Controlled! / Forgive Us Our Trespasses As We Forgive Those That Trespass Against Us. / Are We Suppose To Come To Church With Bulk Money Just Incase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.