Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match (531 Views)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by USFdotng: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2020
UPDATE

Less than 24hrs after the Reopening of Rivers state university (RSU). This young student popularly known as Ayo was stabbed to death during a fight at the school's main gate.

He had an argument with someone during a football match at Ada George road which was settled by friends but the suspect trailed him and stabbed him in the back around RSU main gate.

https://www.phgossip.com/19-yr-old-rsu-student-stabbed-to-death-over-quarrel-during-a-football-match/

Lalasticlala

Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by YoonSung20: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2020
people with unreasonable anger and hatred!
RIP
Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by Jafar1: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2020
RIP..

That's why whenever I see people arguing at their top voices about ronaldo and messi, I dey always go one side listen to them...

I can't just be arguing on top football wey supposed be entertainment....
Dem dey earn their cash, dem no know u..
Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by SmartProf(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2020
When you kill a human you can't create, you are a societal waste and a collosal idiot who deserves to be at the level of maggots. I hope the killer is found and dealt with.
Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by Ikeast(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2020
It seems like life is cheap for Naija.....
Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by heendrix(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Imagine him leaving all the schools in the SW to goan study in the Land filled with insane people (Rivers)

Smh sad
Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by heendrix(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Ikeast:
It seems like life is cheap for Naija.....

It's 150% cheaper in the US
Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by longetivity(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2020
RIP ayo
Re: 19 Yr Old RSU Student Stabbed To Death Over Quarrel During A Football Match by USFdotng: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2020
heendrix:
Imagine him leaving all the schools in the SW to goan study in the Land filled with insane people (Rivers)

Smh sad
Why do I find this funny?

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Maid Commits Suicide In Kano / See Saw Wife Cheating And See What He Did, In Enugu State / Armed Thugs Invade CNG Security Summit In Kaduna, Attack Officials, Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.