Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

77 Days FREE Training On How To Build Your Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 77 Days FREE Training On How To Build Your Online Business (194 Views)

Grab Free N7,682.77 From Aliexpress / FG Set To Empower 77,400 Young Farmers On Agric Business / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

77 Days FREE Training On How To Build Your Online Business by phantomiced(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2020
If you have been striggling to make money online,,,

You've tried different things that did not work out. This is your opportunity to get a 77 day free training on how to make money online and build your own business.

I was doing this for my email subscribers only but since i got my start online from Nairaland.. this is me giving back in my own way.

I would drop some and not everything here: My email subscribers get premium service.

Not to waste your time lets get started with DAY 1. ( follow this thread for the net 77 days)

Lesson 1 - WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY

Listen closely....

Motivation, Inspiration and "I want to make money".. will not make you money. You know this. You've had bursts of inspiration where after 3 weeks...once the immediate crisis that made you start looking for money passes, you relax until the next time something comes up.

That is why...

You need a strong WHY

why do you REALLY want to make money online

- Financial freedom,
- Take care of your loved ones,
- Don't have to worry about dying,
- Move to a better environment
- Get out of debt, do good, change lifes

your why should either be to avoid pain - not having money to provide for you and your family or to get to pleasure - how do you want to live for the rest of your life ( holidays in different countries etc)

in my experience and from various research - pain is a greater motivator for success

I do not care what your WHY is.. but I want it to be STRONG

it could be that that fine girl said no to you, somebody said you'd never make it and you'd like to prove them wrong - dig deep when you do this exercise - look around at the pain you want to escape from and write down why you must escape that situation

your why would also change and evolve but you would always remember the first why that got you started..

My why was

- I did everything i was asked to do go to sch, get a job and still I had money problems, no job security and i was underpaid

I decided to change things for myself - I was walking to work one day and said - nahh... i can't live like this.. I know too much to be this broke.

- I also had someone close to me say "i'd fail" so part of my why is - "I'd show you"

Anything you want to achieve in this life - Money, Good health,a Happy relationship... without a strong enough why.. you'd struggle a lot.

so I want you to write down your why now. take 30 minutes where you wont be disturbed and write it down.

DO THIS FOR YOU

If you can't do this.. you really are not ready to make money online or build a business online.

I'd drop DaY 2 tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Old Google Ads Agnecy Account Needed(mcc) / 'Every Home Should Have One': Ways Essential Oil Diffuser Can Boost Your Health / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.