Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

#EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) (50812 Views)

EndSARS: Lagos To Release 253 People Arrested In Connection To Lagos Protests / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by DAVE5(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
michoim:
This one na protest, abi na secondary school demonstration...

Which one you do?
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by karnap(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
rebrand sarz
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by karnap(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
they are coming
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by 2016v2017: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kbabs02:

Nice one, dem say action is louder than words.....shame on 2baba and burna boy, na to dey make noise up and down dem sabi.
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by ImaIma1(f): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Very commendable, peaceful and organized. The only unfortunate thing is that more protesters are gathered on Twitter and social media than on ground..interestingly if those protesting should change those placards to read 'provide better governance, end corruption in govt, end poverty and hunger, end senseless killings' etc they will be rounded up by the police immediately and malhandled, & govt spokespersons will call them unpatriotic elements and agents of crisis/ destabilization planted by the opposition.

So you are part of the unfortunate thing.
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Blessograo(f): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm so joining tomorrow
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Jarman411(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
BULLET'S AT US.

I'M I THE NEXT?

If you saw this, click like

If you didn't see this, click share

If you didn't want to click, then keep reasoning this in your head, I'M I THE NEXT?

Boys on God.

#EndSars#

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
most people protesting they are yahoo guys.. and girls most of them na person wey no get work go dey protest
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by goodheart02(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
lugado:
very nice
what a country
even yahoo boiz sef dey protest
grin

And how did u know the Yahoo boys amongst them U just exhibited the same SARS attitude. Na we still be our own problems.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Bitnet(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why Blame God? | N. Jonathan Ogbonnaya | bible quotes
Before you blame God, how is your relationship with His Son Jesus Christ?
Why do you blame God? put Him first and all will be well.... Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gwsZ_sfZg
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by goodheart02(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
When are we gonna adopt the South African pattern of dogged and rugged protest?? The en-masse pattern of no retreat no surrender.

I admire those guys their liver and guts so much.
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Donpaper: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
goodheart02:
When are we gonna adopt the South African pattern of dogged and rugged protest?? The en-masse pattern of no retreat no surrender.

I admire those guys their liver and guts so much.
Rubbish. Which one did you participante à part from the one on Nairaland?
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by goodheart02(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Donpaper:
Rubbish. Which one did you participante à part from the one on Nairaland?

Don't expect me to trade words with a kid like u. I only expressed my wishes. Data is so cheap now that naive kids like u can afford them easily. Just like your moniker says, you're only a Don on paper so u are quick to type and quote people aimlessly. Meanwhile work on your spellings, you still have a lot to learn in life. Good night
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Samsonp11(m): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2020
I repped END SARS today too

Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Abudu2000(m): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Seriously eh yoruba bois cowardice stinks to high heaven.
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by chiedonedoor(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2020
People are getting wiser now.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Samsonp11:

It was nice meeting you Bro.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by endsarrrs(f): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2021
YoungLionken:
Lagosians and fright are like identical twins. See the few that came out of such population, they're not up to the tenth population of people living there..

They should learn from Delta, Benin...
sad were is delta, benin in the investigation now?!
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by endsarrrs(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Blessograo:
I'm so joining tomorrow
Where have you been?!
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by endsarrrs(f): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks guys
Samsonp11:
you'all made it happen. . .
Re: #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) by endsarrrs(f): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
USFdotng:
I support this.

In other news, an alleged sex tape of Nengi just hit the internet.

The video which was released by someone who claims to be Nengi ex boyfriend, captioned it with "an ungrateful bi.t.ch."

Although different people have different opinions regarding who was really the person in the video, it can't be denied that the girl has a striking resemblance to Nengi.

https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-watch-sextape-allegedly-made-by-nengi-ex-boyfriend-featuring-nengi/
Umh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.