Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Backup Everything In Your Phone (android And Ios) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Everything In Your Phone (android And Ios) (257 Views)

How To Connect Oraimo Smart Watch To Phone [android & Iphone] - Code.ng / How To Connect Multiple Bluetooth Devices To One Phone [android/iphone] / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup Everything In Your Phone (android And Ios) by Smartdepotng: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IOyyg-ZOUU

Well, I have lost a lot of important data and information on my phone to a lot of scenarios - phone theft, loss, damages or bricked devices. So I am always committed to make sure that everybody who uses smartphone knows how to make a complete backup whether you're using iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) Rooted or non Rooted Android phone.
There are ways to backup everything in there and this video will show you or serve as a reminder to always take a full back.

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Bolead S7 Mp3 Speaker / One Plus 7 Pro for sale / I7 Mini Earpod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.