Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Have Failed Myself Woefully. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Failed Myself Woefully. (1893 Views)

I Have Failed At 30 And Want To Commit Sucide / I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Frenzy01(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by SmartProf(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is deep but don't accept that it's the end of the road for you. Being fraustrated today due to lack may be a fact, but the truth is that you will come out of this phase and celebrate success someday so much so that your experience today will be a throwback. Look, one opportunity in a split second can rewrite your story and put you in abundance through a destiny helper. All you need is to stay positive, keep faith alive, be deligent in any legit thing you are doing and pray to find grace and favour from God. No condition stays permanent except you permit it. Don't forget to withdraw your last statement cos the good life you are seeking for can be earned legitimately...there are many who have moved from obscurity to prosperity, and your testimony also will be heard.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
A poor man cannot make heaven
Expantiate on this

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by YoonSung20: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
hmmm
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Preciousify(f): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Your advice to everyone reading this...

Now that you have made money Illegally, enjoy it. Help your mom, build estates, do giveaways...

Do it so that you can make heaven, since you said a poor man cannot make heaven. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by mrjojo: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hey man, I understand your plight, it quite unfortunate, this is the same scenario a lot of youth in this country are. A country with no plans whatsoever for it teeming youth , and no succor of any kind for it's elderly. In fact, most Nigerians are mentally depressed, the country is that hard.

No security, No basic amenities, Majority can't even afford 1 meal a day. It's really sad.

Ok, enough of ranting about the country, let's talk solution.

You write? what freelancing platform where you using, Register on fiveer, or freelancer,buy reviews(if you are good, I can help with this). In the freelancing world, people are always skeptical of newcomers, positive reviews will get you orders faster.

What subject were you tutoring ? Math/physics/chemistry tutors are always needed. Do a very simple poster and post around your area with the subject you are good at for home tutorial. If you have just 5 student @7,000 monthly, that can help out .

-Male/ Female thrift sale : Find a Okrika market around your area, with 5,000 you can get started. Go there on the market day, try to select really nice stuffs. you can get female clothings as low as 800. Iron the dresses and get a white background to snap good pictures. Create a facebook page, and post there. now search for "market + your location" and post the pictures with there prices on the groups, make sure you add the price and the size of the clothes. Price should be *2 of cost price. Sale, rinse, repeat. With 500naira you can even run targeted facebook ads targeting your location to avoid interstate delivery issue.

Making a honest living in this part of the world requires tenacity , persistence and some form of luck. It wouldn't be easy but it's possible

Please stay away from alcohol, women and GAMBLING for now. Focus!! Trust me awhole lot of people are probably having it worse that you . You can't quit!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Day169: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
@frenzy01 and preciousify, it's understandable that we all are angry at the country for being short changed but you need not direct your anger at one another.
I subscribe wholly to the opinion of @mrjojo, he offered some advice which hopefully can help you with your situation.
We're all in this together! If we don't keep trying, then all hope is lost.
All the best in your endeavour.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by virginprincess(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preciousify:
Your advice to everyone reading this...

Now that you have made money Illegally, enjoy it. Help your mom, build estates, do giveaways...

Do it so that you can make heaven, since you said a poor man cannot make heaven. lipsrsealed
But he didn't say he has made money, so why attacking him, try to be nice.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Karleb(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
How do you expect the gods to forgive you for not leaving this shiithole when you had the chance?

Sometimes, little mistakes have big consequences such as this.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by davidinchrist(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Expantiate on this

No, it's much easier for the poor, especially the humble ones. While it's extremely difficult for the rich, especially the proud ones. Peace...
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by 444crop: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
The fate of many Nigerian youths
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Karleb:
How do you expect the gods to forgive you for not leaving this shiithole when you had the chance?

Sometimes, little mistakes have big consequences such as this.

Travel out to do what?
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by faithfull18(f): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmn, don't give up. It's not easy, neither is it going to be easy, keep pushing.
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Expantiate on this
Dr. Napoleon Hill's interview with the devil; Verbatim.
Napoleon Hill: I have always understood that money was the root of all evil, that the poor
and the meek would inherit heaven, while the wealthy would pass into your
hands. What have you to say of that claim?
Devil: Men who know how to get the material things of life generally know how
to keep out of the hands of the Devil as well. The ability to acquire things is
contagious. Drifters acquire nothing except that which no one else wants. If
more people had definite aims and stronger desires for material and spiritual
riches, I would have fewer victims.

Excerpts from "Outwiting the devil."

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Karleb(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Travel out to do what?
Stay back in Nigeria to do what?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Karleb(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Ofieno(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preciousify:

Just like you and your entire generation.
IDIOT!

There's actually a mix-up here.

I think @Preciousify intended to reply @Suothniyikaye but not @frenzy01.

She only forgot to quote him.

Back to you Mr Poster,

I understand you have questions begging for answers and a lot of uncertainties which are probably going through your mind.

Perhaps u deserve a better life!

Hustle is stressful and mentally draining yet you're not appreciated and d remuneration is nothing to write home about.

At this stage, u ought to have a decent livelihood that will guarantee the kind of independence where u won't have to be inconvenienced physically, emotionally or psychologically as is d case at present.

You're not sure of what the nearest future holds which makes it all d more saddening.

These are genuine concerns and you're not alone in this. But God is faithful, He will not leave you regardless.

It is not out of place to desire a comfortable life. God doesn't bless everyone with the same capacity at the same time.

NIGHT IS DARKEST WHEN DAYLIGHT IS CLOSEST.

You can not afford to fail God
You can not afford to fail yourself
You can not afford to fail your family

There's a lot you can achieve if you hang on and keep hope alive.

I understand these days are tough especially when u look back on certain things and imagine how expectation has been seemingly dashed.

It is well with you bro
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by MikeMicheal(m): 3:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Frenzy01:
PERHAPS THIS IS THE END OF THE ROAD!

There is no crime in giving up.
Not all tunnels have a light at the end.
The earlier you understand, the better for you.

IN OTHER WORDS, GIVE UP.
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by meobizy(f): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Please stay away from alcohol, women and GAMBLING for now. Focus!!
This advice is gold. I recommend it to every human male. I stopped drinking two years ago, I’ve never seen the point of gambling, attractive women are what God uses to frustrate my existence. Why are some women so pretty? It doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Op don't be depressed. What is happening to you is happening to 98 percent of the youths in Africa. I am just curious why you had a chance to escape and you didn't utilise it. You should have dropped out and relocated and continued your studies once you have settled abroad.
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by 6Milk(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2020
MikeMicheal:
There is no crime in giving up. Not all tunnels have a light at the end. The earlier you understand, the better for you.
IN OTHER WORDS, GIVE UP.
uninspiring angry
uninspiring
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Havenie: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2020
/[
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by frozen70(f): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Can you send pictures of your mum and medical documents to prove your point

I feel for you and God will provide for you and your mum and your entire family
Re: I Have Failed Myself Woefully. by Martinez39s(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your case is a sad one. I hope against incredible odds that you come out on top in the things of life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Dirty Wife And A Wife Who Can Not Cook / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Moms / What Will You Do If You Find This Sitting On Your Bed As You Walked In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.