Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP (977 Views)

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / APC, PDP Reps Defect To Other Parties / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by oshozondii: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Reps Ephraim Nwuzi and David Abel, from Rivers and Taraba States respectively, has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Speaker of the House, Femi Gbajabiamila, announced the defections on the floor on Wednesday.
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by oshozondii: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by timefarm(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by Lipscomb(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Shior deceivers.
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
River state must be free from wike
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by Timatayo1: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fake news
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by iokpebholo: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hahahhahaha.Some just use him hand end him carrier for Rivers state,what a pity
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by garfield1: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
iokpebholo:
Hahahhahaha.Some just use him hand end him carrier for Rivers state,what a pity

Not so.apc control etche/omuma constituency.another person I expect to defect soon is the person representing tai/eleme/oyigbo
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by garfield1: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
oshozondii:
Reps Ephraim Nwuzi and David Abel, from Rivers and Taraba States respectively, has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Speaker of the House, Femi Gbajabiamila, announced the defections on the floor on Wednesday.

I saw this news since morning oh.I was thinking it was stale.its a nice addition for apc esp coming from pdp areas
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by fergie001: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

Not so.apc control etche/omuma constituency.another person I expect to defect soon is the person representing tai/eleme/oyigbo
Eleme is heavily APC.

Oyigbo must have offended Wike somehow..........It looks like that place is not in Rivers State to him.

Anyways, I am the wrongest person to talk about Roads sha

garfield1:
I saw this news since morning oh.I was thinking it was stale.its a nice addition for apc esp coming from pdp areas
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP by kesandu94684: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
creek federal must be freedom from hooley

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Worse: Femi Fani-Kayode Challenges Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Comes Hard For Buhari / FG Orders Closure Of School Till January 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.