Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,901 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Triple Blessings... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Triple Blessings... (1012 Views)

Do These Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Blessings, Favour, Contracts Good Tins / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / Why Do Curses Manifest Faster Than Blessings From Elders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Triple Blessings... by ayovenice(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
My lovely triplets and I...

5 Likes

Re: Triple Blessings... by DkJay: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations, man. People are looking for one, you don born three. You must be that senior sharpshooter I've been hearing about.

I'm happy for you, brah.

Too bad, we can't say the same of everyone who's gonna hear about this. I'll keep some things on a low key if I was you.

Hehe.

But I get the impulse to scream on the rooftops some things you've got. It's not easy, abeg.

Once again, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Triple Blessings... by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Your suffer dey road the come,laugh now for you are soon to laugh no more... cheesy cheesy cheesy
To buy everything in threes no be bobo juice oo,shey you know?
This baby shower period you dey now go dey sweet you because people go dey cone dey shout ehhhhenn up and down and dey dash you 3 times of what they initially wanted to give,e dey make you spread dey open teeth up and down,not knowing say na heavy load don fall untop your flat head so grin grin
Wait,when people money and the malt and yam them bring finish,that time you go know say hennessy no be water.
You will know find it difficult to smile soon,let alone laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Triple Blessings... by virginprincess(f): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wow congratulations, i love triphet, oh lord pls give me triphet as my first issue.

1 Like

Re: Triple Blessings... by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
TransAtlanticEx:
Your suffer dey road the come,laugh now for you are soon to laugh no more... cheesy cheesy cheesy
This baby shower period you dey now go dey sweet you because people go dey cone dey shout ehhhhenn up and down and dey dash you 3 times of what they initially wanted to give,e dey make you spread dey open teeth up and down,not knowing say na heavy load don fall untop your flat head so grin grin
Wait,when people money and the malt and yam them bring finish,that time you go know say hennessy no be water.
You will know find it difficult to smile soon,let alone laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Why you too wicked like this ehn? angry

Op, no mind am. Na champ you be.

Your babies are beautiful.
Re: Triple Blessings... by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Na truth I tell am,if una like make una dey pacify am cheesy
Tell am in time make e prepare.
Re: Triple Blessings... by Karleb(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

I had this in mind.

Any woman giving birth to more than a child in this current economic condition should be sued.

Congratulations OP!
Re: Triple Blessings... by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Karleb:

I had this in mind.

[s]Any woman giving birth to more than a child in this current economic condition should be sued.[/s]

Congratulations OP!

As if it's in their control...

If we're to put it rightly, it would rather be any man caught having sex should be jailed

You all want to have sex without the responsibilities that come with it. angry

1 Like

Re: Triple Blessings... by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Na truth I tell am,if una like make una dey pacify am cheesy
Tell am in time make e prepare.

You go be those type of men wey dey run leave their wives for hospital when them born more than one

But, why men nowadays men too dey fear?
Re: Triple Blessings... by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

You go be those type of men wey dey run leave their wives for hospital when them born more than one

But, why men nowadays men too dey fear?
If my wife born twins,make e carry am from hospital straight dey go her mama house.Twin wetin? undecided
Men don wise up,we need to enjoy life too,no be to come work slave for one woman and her bastard children.
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Triple Blessings... by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
If my wife born twins,make e carry am from hospital straight dey go her mama house.Twin wetin? undecided
Men don wise up,we need to enjoy life too,no be to come work slave for one woman and her bastard children.
Rubbish angry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Wickedness no go kill you! O zuru gi n'ahu!

You no wetin you suppose do to prevent am? Vasectomy!
No be say you go carry belle give girl finish,come tell her say make she go risk her life do abortion! angry
Re: Triple Blessings... by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Wickedness no go kill you! O zuru gi n'ahu!

You no wetin you suppose do to prevent am? Vasectomy!
No be say you go carry belle give girl finish,come tell her say make she go risk her life do abortion! angry
No,she no go abort am if no be twins.
Just say me I no just like that twins thing.
Re: Triple Blessings... by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
No,she no go abort am if no be twins.
Just say me I no just like that twins thing.

So, if na more than one, you go tell her to abort them?

How you wan take control things na? As you no like twins?
Twins dey sweet o
Re: Triple Blessings... by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

So, if na more than one, you go tell her to abort them?

How you wan take control things na? As you no like twins?
Twins dey sweet o
I no just want am.
If she born twins I no know for am oo,she go find way or if I find out early I end am.
Re: Triple Blessings... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
you are very stupid for this post.

Bad belle go kill you
Re: Triple Blessings... by DenreleDave(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bros u try oo.

Why didnt you run away
Re: Triple Blessings... by pozehnani(f): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
You should put the third one on your chest na.... No cheating o.

Congratulations man.
Re: Triple Blessings... by LadySarah: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2020
I jump and pass. Anything twins and triplets! No be meoo.
Congrats Op! Get ready to hustle 3x.
Re: Triple Blessings... by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Adorbs.
Re: Triple Blessings... by ayovenice(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
DkJay:
Congratulations, man. People are looking for one, you don born three. You must be that senior sharpshooter I've been hearing about.

I'm happy for you, brah.

Too bad, we can't say the same of everyone who's gonna hear about this. I'll keep some things on a low key if I was you.

Hehe.

But I get the impulse to scream on the rooftops some things you've got. It's not easy, abeg.

Once again, congratulations.
thanks bro..
Re: Triple Blessings... by ayovenice(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
God no go shame us bro...thanks all the same
Re: Triple Blessings... by ayovenice(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
virginprincess:
Wow congratulations, i love triphet, oh lord pls give me triphet as my first issue.
amen...
Re: Triple Blessings... by ayovenice(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

thanks bro...
Re: Triple Blessings... by ayovenice(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bros u try oo.

Why didnt you run away
cos they are my kids and responsibilities....
Re: Triple Blessings... by ayovenice(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
pozehnani:
You should put the third one on your chest na.... No cheating o.

Congratulations man.
noted ma... thanks...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House / Dilemma / What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have In A Modern Family Of Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.