Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Godfatherism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godfatherism (151 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godfatherism by BrownAmadi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
The godfatherism in Rumuokwurusi have cost too much of injustice in my community, cartel each day and night,making the youths of Rumuokwurusi uncomfortable, making the youths of Rumuokwurusi to look like they are nothing before them,the same people that elected them and even the D.P.O of the Elimbu division police making arrangement with them to intimidate any youths of the community that will say a thing,last week Monday I was arrested because I spit out the truth of the injustice happening in Rumuokwurusi then I was arrested took to court from court to PH maximum prison but it was only by the grace of God that the youths of Rumuokwurusi came for my rescue where the Elimbu division took me to with out my family,community notice,please mr governor Rumuokwurusi is really suffering we need you sir

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Ikpeazu Set To Probe Extra-judicial Killings By Security Agents / Xheck Out / SERAP Asks Buhari, Sylva To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent N116m On Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.