Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) (31957 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Igbere TV reports that Lagos State Deputy Governor Obafemi Hamzat on Wednesday celebrated his wife Oluremi Hamzat on her birthday.

In a Twitter thread, Mr Hamzat thanked his wife for being supportive and understanding.

He wrote: “A very Happy Birthday to my dear wife Mrs Oluremi Hamzat. May Almighty Allah continue to bless you as you add an extra year today. Thank you for being supportive and understanding.

“Thank you for always keeping the home together while playing your role as my partner. As you celebrate your birthday today, may the peace and blessings of God continue to surround you. Ameen.”

https://twitter.com/drobafemihamzat/status/1313764352483352578?s=19

Hamzat and his wife are blessed with children.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy Birthday to her. I wish her what she wish the state

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy birthday to her
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by NoshakingGod(f): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
embarassed
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by longetivity(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
African women are beautiful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by myBraine: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm happy for you MA.

Just that in the age of hypersonic missile, someone shouldn't have too much confidence in his/her teeth.

The world has changed from what we know it to be in the 70s.

My empathy also goes to your dear husband MA, especially during headlin, I can't imagine the pain that will be going through his vein.

I love and respect your confidence anyway. Happy Birthday Ma.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
GEJ will complete SS slot in 2023 and handover to SE in 2027
Any person or group of persons that is not comfortable with the arrangement should relocate to Benin republic undecided

7 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy Married life ma

May God bless the union with kids.... Not PIKIN like bobrisky, denreleedun, charlyboy and Co.

I mean good kids like ay Makun, Boniface, Akin and pawpaw

I know when u guys were still dating then, Chai what a sweet memory..... Oluremi na correct babe, hamzat sef na guy wey sabi

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mohayemi(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
heech bee dee.....
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy birthday ma...
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cmexy: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
A merry one

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dreyton36: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am
I wish you what you wish Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
HBD
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by OMOJOHN001: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
More life my sugar mummy, if you know you know. :
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
longetivity:
African women are beautiful
especially: Eritrea, Somalia, Ethiopia, malians (Tuareg)

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lorechino(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
So Lagos state get Deputy Governor?

8 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by rowosky(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Savage Mode 2 is Fire
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by AFULA(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
okay
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Okay.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by LearnEasy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by spafu(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Make we fry stone?
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy birthday to her..
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by fintol: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yoruba amaka
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
How this one take be news now.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by tomdon(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:
I'm happy for you MA.

Just that in the age of hypersonic missile, someone shouldn't have too much confidence in his/her teeth.

The world has changed from what we know it to be in the 70s.

My empathy also goes to your dear husband MA, especially during headlin, I can't imagine the pain that will be going through his vein.

I love and respect your confidence anyway. Happy Birthday Ma.

Wtf
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy Birthday MaaM

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: Excluding Me On Ballot, Recipe For Crisis – Yahaya Bello / Top 10 JAMB Score 2024 - Check The Source / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.