Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile (32911 Views)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by calcal: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2020
IgiveFreebies:
Who are they building all these weapon for self?

I'm from a country where hunger is our first problem. Like cavemen our priority in 21st century is still what to eat.
Blame us fully, we elect men who burry our resources in soak away pits, use part to pay for expensive lifestyle of oloshoes actresses. The remainder is used to prospect for oil in the dry Sandy savanna or sponsor our own security agencies to murder us in cold blood.

Russia is your protector, you are free today because of Russia greatness
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by alexola20(m): 4:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by saajus: 4:07am On Oct 08, 2020
As much as I acknowledge rapture, I don't think we should be scaring people with that. This new stubborn, intelligent generation of guys are not scared of an event that people have been waiting for almost 2000 years. You know some disciples thought it would happen during their time.

There has never been a very peaceful world, and I doubt it will happen. Life is a cycle, do your best, pass the baton, and die. Hurricanes, shooting, wildfires, terrorism, weapon testing have always been around. Some are natural. Our reckless behaviors cause some. Those events are also adapting to human development. Before it was armour, spear, and horses. Now it is war planes, missiles, and machine guns. Why not tell people that their rapture, which is death, can happen in the next hour. Some people say goodnight, and they won't wake up. Some people just want to pick groceries nearby, but that's their end. Some people just went to the gym to exercise, but they won't return. People should be ready all the time.

Righteousness89:
Every Corner of the World the Birthpangs are throwing out themselves like never before..

The stage is being set for the Gog Magog War of Ezekil 38&39..

A Certain Collation of Nations that will try to Invade Isreal from Isreal Northern Border..

Watch out For Russia, Iran and Turkey!!!

Just Few days ago! The Turkish President said "Jerusalem Belongs to Turkey" and they will come for it!

Wake up Folks! Wake Up!
We are right at the Verge of a Dispensational Change!
You Don't want to be Here For what is Coming!

The Rapture of The Church is the Trigger!!
The Rapture of the Church is upon us!
Quit Speaking Grammar!
Quit Arguments!
This Ship is Sinking! Get into the Life Boat Now!
That Live Boat is JESUS and JESUS Alone...

1 Like

Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Omonda(m): 4:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Nothing like covid-19
osamz007:
NO CURE FOR COVID-19 YET

VERY F00LISH PEOPLE
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 08, 2020
osamz007:
NO CURE FOR COVID-19 YET

VERY F00LISH PEOPLE
Bokoharam and criminals are reigning Supreme in Nigeria, you no hear say Russia has brought the vaccine. There's never a cure for everything 100 percent
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2020
marvin906:

dude take a chill pill..
Don't overestimate the US army and don't undestimate it...
let me just tell you this..
only one country has the ability to destroy the US and that's Russia not even China..
buh I doubt me and you will be alive if a war happens between those two..
now going to China .. can they defeat the US no ..can the US beat them like kids never
it will not be easy for the US to defeat countries like turkey and Iran not to talk of the third strongest military in the world..
the question you should asking will the US be stupid enough to go into war with China when they know what it will cost them..
if you don't know..
the moment that war happens they lose their place as a sit of power..
secondly their Ally countries like Taiwan will be gone

then you don't understand politics

The U.S has being trying to go to war with China for years

what happened to Syria when Russia warned them not to ?.....why Russia didn't retaliate?

what is the U.S doing at the south China sea??
when the U.S killed the Iranian general what happened.....??

forget what people tell you no one can afford a war with the U.S .... you don't have the money...

In terms of Technology trust me when the U.S tell you they are ahead of the entire world, they were not joking.

The U.S military is the only military in the entire world that can deploy thousands of soldiers in just 20mins, no military in the world can do this.....
you see this play in the current war between Armenia and Azerbaijan...
China India border violence
Turkey in Syria.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Dmanlex(m): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Testing defence weapon. Which war are they preparing. UN has collapse
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by ibedun: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2020
10minutes:

then you don't understand politics

The U.S has being trying to go to war with China for years

what happened to Syria when Russia warned them not to ?.....why Russia didn't retaliate?

what is the U.S doing at the south China sea??
when the U.S killed the Iranian general what happened.....??

forget what people tell you no one can afford a war with the U.S .... you don't have the money...

In terms of Technology trust me when the U.S tell you they are ahead of the entire world, they were not joking.

The U.S military is the only military in the entire world that can deploy thousands of soldiers in just 20mins, no military in the world can do this.....
you see this play in the current war between Armenia and Azerbaijan...
China India border violence
Turkey in Syria.

US this US that!
haba!

1 Like

Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by greensandy: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Creeza:
Travels at the speed of sound... Nothing can detect these type of missiles. Nothing yet.

Modified

This one is "Mach 8" that is eight times the speed of sound.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2020
marvin906:

dude take a chill pill..
Don't overestimate the US army and don't undestimate it...
let me just tell you this..
only one country has the ability to destroy the US and that's Russia not even China..
buh I doubt me and you will be alive if a war happens between those two..
now going to China .. can they defeat the US no ..can the US beat them like kids never
it will not be easy for the US to defeat countries like turkey and Iran not to talk of the third strongest military in the world..
the question you should asking will the US be stupid enough to go into war with China when they know what it will cost them..
if you don't know..
the moment that war happens they lose their place as a sit of power..
secondly their Ally countries like Taiwan will be gone

and Taiwan is not a military ally of the U.S the U.S..

the united states might not interfere with the reunification of China.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by ALLFATHER14: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2020
emae009:

The S-300 was downed in Syria.
NATO recently jammed the S-400.
Once in while, the military carries out exercise to practice for real war scenario. It was during such drills that the S-400 malfunctioned.
The F-22 raptor is unrivaled. It can destroyed a fighter jet before it's even registered on your radar. The US Congress blocked the sales of the F-22 raptor so that no other country can posses it even their allies.
Russia has been selling to Iran, Turkey, China, India Pakistan etc. Do you even know what you're saying??

We are literally saying the same thing your point just has a lot of sentiments
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by ALLFATHER14: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2020
10minutes:

Vietnam is nothing compared to a full scale war with China......

Are you insane!!?? did you say Vietnam was not a full scale war!!?? I bet your fvcking wankers the US didn't tell you that they DROPPED TWICE THE NUMBER OF BOMBS DROPPED DURING THE ENTIRE WWII on small Vietnam, and you say that's not a full scale war!!?? stop kidding yourself mate.

1 Like

Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by emae009(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

We are literally saying the same thing your point just has a lot of sentiments

Nope, I was only trying to tell the other guy that Russia is not indestructible, at least no country is.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote authcor=ALLFATHER14 post=94720496]

Are you insane!!?? did you say Vietnam was not a full scale war!!?? I bet your fvcking wankers the US didn't tell you that they DROPPED TWICE THE NUMBER OF BOMBS DROPPED DURING THE ENTIRE WWII on small Vietnam, and you say that's not a full scale war!!?? stop kidding yourself mate.[/quote]

then you don't know wat a full scale war is......

try sinking an aircraft carrier or bombing u.s mainland to find out
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by cardoctor(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2020
I'm sure it's targeted towards the moon.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by rahymrafiu(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2020
This is nice and amazing!
It's good you have something to curb or mitigate the ravaging pandemic first before lunching a missile but all is good. You can borrow Nigerian military to fight the Boko haram
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by bigiyaro(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga why are you Pained about Russia's Success grin grin
success in what? discovering a faster way of killing people? metchewww.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by YungLasaint(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
darediamond:

1 Million Much!!
PUTIN MY MAN ANY DAY!!
IF NOT FOR HIM, THOSE USELESS WAR MONGERS IN BRITAIN WOULD HAVE OVERRUN US IN AFRICA.
HAVING SHOWN HER MIGTH IN SYRIA, FEW COUNTRIES STILL GIVE A Bleep ABOUT ANGLO-AMERICA.

TO RUSSIA, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NATO!!!

HAIL VLADIR PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIN!!!
I so much respect this man.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by selemo: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
My fear is not World War 3 but the black Africans are living at the mercy of the white race but not of God. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BLACK MAN SHOULD WAKE UP FROM HIS SLUMBER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Bbbwings: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
spy24:
When burutai go test e own missile

grin grin
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by Bbbwings: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
knowhowk:
. What are you waiting for ? Are you not a Human being like them , Must the whites be the one to always get something done for you ...The TV ,Na Dem ,Plane ,Telephone ,Fan ,Motor ,Na Dem ...What have you ever invented to touch lives than hatred ,Evil ,Hypocrisy and the rubbish you typed .
grin
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by goodheart02(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

Did you just say North Korea!!?? those under equipped wankers, dude stop taking a piss

U call dem wankers?? Lol... Only if u know the hell those short ugly bastards are capable of unleashing. Funny enough they happen to be one of the most secretive country on earth.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by goodheart02(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
emae009:

Russia has the best defense system. The S-400. it's the S-500 they are developing. It's actually North Korea that's all noise. The have an ICBM and ton of nuclear heads hence their noise.

I will oblige u do a proper research and compare the response time and number of success the S-400 has had. The S-500 is an urgent call by Russia to step up their game. Wish I could share some articles on modern weapons/warfare I have here with me.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by goodheart02(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
acekhalifa:

What do you mean by the bolded? If it's classified how did you get to know about it?
And please, do provide your source

Your question can also be answered by this "If Sector 21 in the Nevada desert was actually classified to the extent some scientists were killed by the NSA and CIA inorder to protect it's secrets, how did people get to know about it before the US agreed to it's existence a few years ago?? Actually investigative journalism knows it's way around such cases, yet people only knew about it's existence but not what went on inside the underground lab located miles beneath the earth of the desert sands. That place was where the US was working on Alien technology.

Only if u know the hideous war tech the US harbors in secret now you'll ask God for intervention.

Remember the Space X shuttle launched by the US few months ago?? It's mission was related to missile defense for the new US Space Force, but no one actually knows what it went to do in space. The only thing that was leaked was that the US plan to launch about 2400 Missile defense sattelites in space of which 300 of those sattelites have been built already. And my source is Google and a friend who resides in Texas and he happens to be a maintenance engineer for some of the old Nuclear silos scattered all over the United States.
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by smallrincowis16(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
goodheart02:

Your question can also be answered by this "If Sector 21 in the Nevada desert was actually classified to the extent some scientists were killed by the NSA and CIA inorder to protect it's secrets, how did people get to know about it before the US agreed to it's existence a few years ago?? Actually investigative journalism knows it's way around such cases, yet people only knew about it's existence but not what went on inside the underground lab located miles beneath the earth of the desert sands. That place was where the US was working on Alien technology.

Only if u know the hideous war tech the US harbors in secret now you'll ask God for intervention.

Remember the Space X shuttle launched by the US few months ago?? It's mission was related to missile defense for the new US Space Force, but no one actually knows what it went to do in space. The only thing that was leaked was that the US plan to launch about 2400 Missile defense sattelites in space of which 300 of those sattelites have been built already. And my source is Google and a friend who resides in Texas and he happens to be a maintenance engineer for some of the old Nuclear silos scattered all over the United States.

https://tass.com/world/1175927

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2020/06/29/us-could-buy-turkeys-russia-made-s-400-under-senate-proposal/

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/nato-jamming-russias-mighty-s-400-air-defense-system-169936

https://eurasiantimes.com/british-nato-jets-jamming-the-radars-of-powerful-s-400-systems-russian-experts/
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by goodheart02(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by emae009(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
goodheart02:

I will oblige u do a proper research and compare the response time and number of success the S-400 has had. The S-500 is an urgent call by Russia to step up their game. Wish I could share some articles on modern weapons/warfare I have here with me.

Right now the best missile defense system is the S-400. It's only shortcoming is that its target are long range high altitude. It's not that effective against a low altitude target hence their reason it's usually paired together with the S-300
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by goodheart02(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
emae009:

Right now the best missile defense system is the S-400. It's only shortcoming is that its target are long range high altitude. It's not that effective against a low altitude target hence their reason it's usually paired together with the S-300

Thanks for spotting out it's true weakness. A good missile defense system is supposed to take out missles of any altitude, without any need to pair it with another missile defense, thereby making it too cumbersome. Then what is then need of having the S400 if I still need the S 300 for it to be effective. It's just like having a smartphone and still needing another smartphone to compliment it. It's better I get a better phone that can do specifically what I want. Modern Warfare is all about Precision and flexibility. I rest my case
Re: Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile by smallrincowis16(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
goodheart02:

Hmmm... beautiful and commendable. But I don't think u read all I wrote there
of course I did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Had Miscarriage And Used IVF To Conceive Daughters / Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia / Iran Flew Surveillance Drone Over US Aircraft Carrier Near Persian Gulf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.