Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3542 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / 3 Costly Mistakes Couples Make After Marriage / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: . by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Single ladies and gents in the house,what do you think your fellow singles are looking for in married people?**

In response to this question, I feel singles especially those ladies who have an attraction for older men don't mind dating married men based on attraction and what they can offer financially. The sole reason why a single lady/man would date a married person is just to take care of financial issues.

**do you think infidelity in marriages will ever stop?*

Well I think infidelity in marriages will never stop but can be well curbed if Churches continue to sensitize their congregation on the dangers of adultery. These days you hardly hear pastors preach against adultery, their sole topics are only on seed sowing and you begin to wonder whether they are really anointed. Adultery is a very grave sin and the lord hates it with passion.

Finally, my opinion on infidelity is this, Married men and women as well as singles should avoid committing the sin of adultery at all cost.

As a single woman, saying you need financial assistance is not an excuse because your hands and legs aren't cut off. It is only lazy girls that won't mind dating married men for money as they want an easy way out.

I can never ever marry a woman who has ever slept with a married man, never. Because I must find out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
dingbang:
Single ladies and gents in the house,what do you think your fellow singles are looking for in married people?**

In response to this question, I feel singles especially those ladies who have an attraction for older men don't mind dating married men based on attraction and what they can offer financially. The sole reason why a single lady/man would date a married person is just to take care of financial issues.

Well I think infidelity in marriages will never stop but can be well curbed if Churches continue to sensitize their congregation on the dangers of adultery. These days you hardly hear pastors preach against adultery, their sole topics are only on seed sowing and you begin to wonder whether they are really anointed. Adultery is a very grave sin and the lord hates it with passion.

Finally, my opinion on infidelity is this, Married men and women as well as singles should avoid committing the sin of adultery at all cost.

As a single woman, saying you need financial assistance is not an excuse because your hands and legs aren't cut off. It is only lazy girls that won't mind dating married men for money as they want an easy way out.

I can never ever marry a woman who has ever slept with a married man, never. Because I must find out!

Find out grin grin
How? grin

2 Likes

Re: . by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:

Find out grin grin
How? grin

lmao.. People have gifts. wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
iPhone 7 for sale N35,000

(100% Battery Health)
I can waybill to anywhere in Nigeria.

This is my WhatsApp line https:///+19102397994

Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2020
dingbang:

How would you find out?
Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:
....What is your take on infidelity??

Below is a chat I had with a married co worker. Our chat started out good until I discovered he was married. Seriously,I felt betrayed cause he betrayed his wife by lying that he wasn't even married.

Save yourself some dignity and enjoy your marriage. Stop using your own hands to destroy what took you years to build.

My2cent

Please help push to FP, married people need to calm down with the way they treat their partner.

Wow I'm also a fan of late Dr. Myles and he truly knows how to dish out marrital life counseling.

Beautiful thread baby girl. let's try and induce sanity in our society.
Ehm.. but you know stuffs like these only works effortlessly in the outer space why I wanna go with you when you return. wink
Re: . by dingbang(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

How would you find out?
can't reveal. Sorry.
Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
dingbang:
can't reveal. Sorry.
Knowledge sharing makes the world go round you know?
Re: . by dingbang(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Knowledge sharing makes the world go round you know?
yes I do. But not on a public forum.
Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2020
dingbang:
yes I do. But not on a public forum.
@uncleboyen_1st DM on twitter is open then
Re: . by dingbang(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

@uncleboyen_1st DM on twitter is open then
I am not on Twitter. Will just mention you in a dead thread later

1 Like

Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2020
dingbang:
I am not on Twitter. Will just mention you in a dead thread later
Awesome smiley or ijohnbright@yahoo.com could do
Re: . by Jamixlee: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: . by ednut1(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2020
You cannot tell people how to live their lives. The way things are going. Marriage will soon be outlawed. Make everyone dey their dey grin
Re: . by bmdthemix: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2020
life is wat life is nothing new
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2020
ednut1:
You cannot tell people how to live their lives. The way things are going. Marriage will soon be outlawed. Make everyone dey their dey grin

Did you even read it? grin grin grin
Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
StacyO:

Did you even read it? grin grin grin
Aunty how and where have you been ? Not seen anything from you lately. Trust you're safe and well over there.
Meanwhile, #EndSars #EndPoliceBrutality
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Aunty how and where have you been ? Not seen anything from you lately. Trust you're safe and well over there.
Meanwhile, #EndSars #EndPoliceBrutality

Just okay.
Thank you smiley

Would love to ask you same.

1 Like

Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:

Just okay.
Thank you smiley

Would love to ask you same.

Ok ask me first before I say I'm ok too. And be sure to ask me nicely cheesy
Re: . by tobechi74: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
You try sha
Re: . by Mizik(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jj256:

(100% Battery Health)

This guy owes me 80k for the last two months and has refused to pay..
Avoid deals with him.
His main moniker is Inehmesit..
He has numerous moniker
These are his bank details
Okon Inemesit KOKOETTE
Access Bank
He has numerous phone numbers on here.
+2348077273565
07018132933,. 08118241423,. 09050499802,. 08077273565,. 19102397994 ,+2347018182933
CC

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by Freetech: 3:49am On Oct 15, 2020

(100% Battery Health)

This guy is a fraudster, he collected money from me since Thursday 8 Oct and have refused to send the phone I paid for.
He also use Inehmesit and numerous phone number and WhatsApp account.
He use both Providus and Access bank accounts.
9944552523 Providus Bank
: 0738321053. Access Bank
Please steer clear of his path
He is also into hacking, (he learnt this from North Korea) never expose your bank details to him
He was operating on OLX before Jiji took over and block him and so the reason he's turned to NL.
Please give us information you have about him. We need his picture to trace him to Calabar where he's been tracked to.
please spread this information about this criminal to save others.
We need to get him behind bar.
cc Dragnet, Seun

1 Like

Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:05am On Oct 16, 2020
StacyO ! Can I reach you now?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 16, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
StacyO ! Can I reach you now?

Drop your digits,let me screenshot

1 Like

Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:09am On Oct 16, 2020
StacyO:

Drop your digits,let me screenshot
0 .. that's WhatsApp actually
Re: . by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 16, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

....that's WhatsApp actually

Didn't get any
Please repost,I'll modify once I verify.

1 Like

Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2020
StacyO:

Didn't get any
Please repost,I'll modify once I verify.
Good?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Good?

You modified immediately you sent the number but,I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it.
Re: . by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2020
StacyO:

You modified immediately you sent the number but,I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it.
Just copy and paste it
Re: . by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 16, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Just copy and paste it
Allow the number rest when you send it,I'll copy and mention you. Then,I'll modify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? / “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter / Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.