Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Online Writing Secrets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Writing Secrets (220 Views)

Opera Hub New Writing Secrets To Make At Least 10k-20k Legit! / Best Online Writing Assignments In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Writing Secrets by godstime88(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
*How I kiss Poverty Bye Bye ||Secret of how I Made 6digits Writing Online with no Experience Needed.*

If you will just give me five minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life.

You see, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles, the government or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault.

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and anger but am sure there is one.

Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. Lol. Whichever way, I hated both of them.

But... It all changed when I took responsibility for my life.

If someone like me with average intelligence can makeover N200,000 in two weeks writing articles for foreign clients, from the comfort of my room and in my boxers shorts, then anyone can.

You see, I didn't make an A1 in the English language in my WAEC, boy, I had a C5 but in my over 3 years on Fiverr, I have been able to gather more than one hundred 5-star reviews from clients telling me how good my writing was. The funny part is, I don't write most of my articles, I use a killer strategy only a few of my students know, which I will also show you free of charge.

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and you cannot find it anywhere online but if you know this one strategy, you will be able to write a 1,000-word article in less than 10 minutes.

For the record, a 1,000-word article is around $15 on Fiverr, that's N5,400 in 10 minutes. Take my word for it.

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on copywriting and freelancing. Copywriting has to do with writing articles, product descriptions, web content, email letters, sales letters to mention a few. This is one skill that will enable you to end the new year as a big boy...or big girl as the case may be.

But you need to get clients. That's where freelancing comes in. I want to take out time from my busy schedule to teach you how to get clients from Fiverr. And most importantly, how to withdraw from these foreign sites. It is the simplest part.

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn again:

Things I have prepared:

* Secrets of copywriting and how to sell online
* How to create an optimized Fiverr account/profile
* How to create a high ranking Fiverr gig
* How to write 100% non plagiarised articles with 2 strategies I discovered from my personal research
* How to write SEO blog articles for clients
* How to write web content for clients
* How to write email copies, products reviews and descriptions
* 20 Fiverr writing gigs you can choose from
* Landing jobs on Fiverr
* How to make withdrawals easily on Fiverr.

Training starts on Monday (19th October) and will end on Friday (13 November 2020). It will be held in a WhatsApp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class, you will have 3months free mentorship from me.

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again
* If at the end of the training you don't get 10x the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology.

Other Bonuses
*50 uncommon ebooks on copywriting you will never find free online: valued at $50
* Free ebook on 100 Fiverr gigs you can start today: Valued at $50

Basically, this is ALMOST A FREE CLASS. Did you hear that very well?

You will only be required to pay a little token as an appreciation fee and get in, that's all.
Then after the class when you start making your thousands or millions of money as the case may be, you can come and bless me. I'll wait patiently and optimistically.
I love to see you prosper.

To join the class, send a WhatsApp message to +2348136597132.

There is no time to waste dear, procrastination is not your friend.

The biggest mistake most people make is to wait for the feeling of fear or doubt to subside or disappear before they are willing to act. Sadly they always wait forever.

Take this opportunity and say bye bye to poverty forever.

+ 2348136597132 that's the WhatsApp number again.

I'll see you in the class, bye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Units Of Flatbed Urgently Needed / Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers / If You Need A Website In 3 Days- Whatsapp Me 08054335597

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.