Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

JAMB Atrocities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Atrocities (319 Views)

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] / ASUU Know IPPIS Will Uncover Atrocities In Varsities / The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Atrocities by ashanpaul(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
My daughter sat for jamb this year(2020), few weeks later, the result was out and due to some reasons best known to them, JAMB portal for checking result was down and we were instructed to use the mobile number used for the JAMB registration to check the result by sending RESULT to 55019 by SMS. We did it and the result was sent through SMS. My daughter scored 269 and we were all happy for her. Some months later, we were preparing to register for post UTME of OAU and we needed to print jamb result slip out as part of the requirements, that was when we discovered that the result has been changed and the score reduced to 180 from 269. I am still figuring out what the case may be. I have called jamb office on this number(07005262524) to explain the situation and the women who answered the call said we should take the result like that. I was also try to explain further and she banged the phone on me. I am calling on every Nairalander who will just tell us what to do at this point. I am confused.
Re: JAMB Atrocities by Makavelli25: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
heard something like this before. Nigeria is so damned, too damned
mention mods to move this to FP
Lalasticlala xup ma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Continues Strike, As Federal Government Is Yet To Conduct Integrity Test On / MSC In Economics, Unilag Whatsapp Group / University Of Ottawa 2021 Scholarship For International Students In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.