Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers (711 Views)

Nigeria's Dessers Breaks 10-year-old UEFA Record; Replies Critic After 188 Days / Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo / Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers by peremary(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Cyriel Dessers says it’s a dream come true to get a call up into the Super Eagles and can’t wait to play in front of the Nigerian crowd...https://naijaodds.com/2020/10/07/i-cant-wait-to-play-my-first-game-for-nigeria-dessers/

Re: I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
We can't wait to see you play too

We hope you perform well and shame the likes of Saka, Tomori and Abraham and co.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers by luv2rolly(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Welcome Bro, come and show Tammy Abraham what it means to wear the Super Eagles Jersey, atleast you are guaranteed of winning a Trophy(Nations Cup) before you retire, rather than playing for England that will never win any trophy in the next 600 years !

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers by Joshmodest(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
We can't wait to see you play too

We hope you perform well and shame the likes of Saka, Tomori and Abraham and co.
What is he shaming in these guys you mentioned
if this young guy got call up from Germany he wouldn't near Nigeria ...
Don't develop your league, be waiting for players who have no connection with Nigeria to come and play for Nigeria !
Re: I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers by Raalsalghul: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
luv2rolly:
[s]Welcome Bro, come and show Tammy Abraham what it means to wear the Super Eagles Jersey, atleast you are guaranteed of winning a Trophy(Nations Cup) before you retire, rather than playing for England that will never win any trophy in the next 600 years ![/s]
Re: I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Joshmodest:

What is he shaming in these guys you mentioned
if this young guy got call up from Germany he wouldn't near Nigeria ...
Don't develop your league, be waiting for players who have no connection with Nigeria to come and play for Nigeria !

I resemble NFF for ya eye
Re: I Can’t Wait To Play My First Game For Nigeria – Dessers by kenzysmith: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
very soon if u no white u no feel enter national team

(1) (Reply)

Win Lotto With Lotteryspy Tools / Cristiano Ronaldo Want To Leave Juventus / I Wanted To Sell My Olympic Gold Before I Became Bus Driver –kingsley Obiekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.