Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Ordeal With A Fraudster... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ordeal With A Fraudster... (239 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal With A Fraudster... by tunjilee003: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nevermind my grammar
Yesterday was a lecture free day, so I was at home watching movies, my phone rang and it was an unknown number... I asked for the caller's identity, he said hewas a bank agent that I went to their bank last week for upgrading of account, i was confused i told him i have'nt visited the bank in the last three weeks.
Deep inside me I sensed foul, i could detect through his accent, he sounds local.... He asked if I will come to their bank for upgrading, I know he wants to fool me, i acted like i had many bank account so i asked him what's the name of the bank he works...... He didn't reply me he went silent for some seconds, he asked of bvn number and i replied him he should tell me my bank
Name or else i won't tell him.....
I hanged up the call ,few minutes later he called while on the telephone i could hear some voices underground and i could sense that something was up.... I didn't make the mistake of giving him my Bvn....i cursed him and ever since then he didn't bother to call....
Re: My Ordeal With A Fraudster... by Madibah(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Okay the fraudster isn't a fraudster yet
No orientation
No tools
Na just hungry man looking for person to fist on

(1) (Reply)

Armed And Angry Youths Attack Osun State Gov's Convoy / TENSION! Nigerian Youths Address President Muhammadu Buhari In An Open Letters / Celebrities' Reactions To The Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.