Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling (659 Views)

Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu / Why do Nigerians love suffering and smilling? (Photo) / Pictures Of Grandparents Smilling In Peter Obi Rally In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by Propsvilla(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Just like a regular hustle and a Real Estate Consultant, navigating different Cities in Nigeria is my daily routine because the nature of my job has made it so.

So I am in the best position to atleast talk about the economic situation of different regions in Nigeria. I have travelled far and wide and I Can categorically tell you that many people who lives in Lagos are just suffering and smilling.

It is a fact that Lagos is a City with lots of opportunities and huge market potential but then at the other side of Lagos are millions of people trapped in the jungle City where there is no mercy, no sympathy nor communalism, everybody is on his own.

Lagos favours big time business men who comes with huge capital base to set up their business and enjoy the benefit of the large market size and the privileged politicians and some Civil servants other people are just suffering and smilling.

I was at Shibiri in Ojo area of Lagos, I discovered that most Children there are out of School and looking very malnurished, a sign that they have been under the York of poverty.

I also went to Ajegunle and saw how people are living like Bush rat all in the name of "I dey Lagos" .
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by SLAP44: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
It's a lie

The OP have not yet seen the most recent IGR statistics from NBS. Lagos alone made #204 billion naira, bigger than 33 other states combined.

Why are you trying to paint the region black?
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
They should close Lagos and pursue everybody from that small place clean the place well before people return and rid the place of all those omoniles and touts come to Abuja and do 1 year externship so that they can learn how to live like human beings
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
A
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by Lavisha(f): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
A
weldone.
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by ojun50(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
SLAP44:
It's a lie
If you never visit this area wey him mention make close ur mouth.

How many state people dey wake up say them won go work by 4am

1 Like

Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by Lavisha(f): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
OP is a bloody liar!

Shibiri?! malnourished kids are everywhere in Nigeria.
Ajegunle?! where for AJ side pple dey live like rats?!
Op, na lie go kee you.
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by tamdun: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
For me, fashola was the last good government we had, I don't even know how to describe ambode, there won't be much diff between sanwo and ambode.
Fashola was the only gov since 2007 that really tried for us in Lagos mainland,Ambo and sanwolu just concentrated on island and yet they got majority of their votes from mainland.

Note:about kids being out of sch, blame their parents, Lagos public schools are up to standard and free,lastly overload is killing Lagos, Lagos cannot take care of everyone yet, everyone wants to come to Lagos
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by SLAP44: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
ojun50:

If you never visit this area wey him mention make close ur mouth.

How many state people dey wake up say them won go work by 4am

E mi? omo eko dadani?

We only wake up by 4am to keep fit , not because of hardship.
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
SLAP44:
It's a lie

The OP have not yet seen the most recent IGR statistics from NBS. Laos alone made #204 billion naira, bigger than 33 other states combined.

out of the #204 billion naira how much enter ya Akant?

1 Like

Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by SLAP44: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
out of the #204 billion naira how much enter ya Akant?

At least, it gives me bragging rights over other states
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
SLAP44:

At least, it gives me bragging rights over other states
really?

1 Like

Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by kenzysmith: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
op finish d phase and working for tunubu

1 Like

Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
SLAP44:

E mi? omo eko dadani?

We only wake up by 4am to keep fit , not because of hardship.
Dey deceive you yr self
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by BigSarah(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Most Nigerians are
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by FarahAideed: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
I have always said if you don't 150 thousand dollars at least a year or have a clear path to that in 2 -3 years please leave Lagos of not you will waste your existence for nothing
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by Holumhidey(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
BigSarah:
Most Nigerians are
My love
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by Ajibel(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Another thread to give an opportunity to the misinformed to bash Lagos.

U na no go taya
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by BREYZ: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Propsvilla:
Just like a regular hustle and a Real Estate Consultant, navigating different Cities in Nigeria is my daily routine because the nature of my job has made it so.

So I am in the best position to atleast talk about the economic situation of different regions in Nigeria. I have travelled far and wide and I Can categorically tell you that many people who lives in Lagos are just suffering and smilling.

It is a fact that Lagos is a City with lots of opportunities and huge market potential but then at the other side of Lagos are millions of people trapped in the jungle City where there is no mercy, no sympathy nor communalism, everybody is on his own.

Lagos favours big time business men who comes with huge capital base to set up their business and enjoy the benefit of the large market size and the privileged politicians and some Civil servants other people are just suffering and smilling.

I was at Shibiri in Ojo area of Lagos, I discovered that most Children there are out of School and looking very malnurished, a sign that they have been under the York of poverty.

I also went to Ajegunle and saw how people are living like Bush rat all in the name of "I dey Lagos" .

Instead of you to shut up and pass, you are creating this nonsense thread to post nonsense. So for this life, Lagos na your problem?
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by obonujoker(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
SLAP44:
It's a lie

The OP have not yet seen the most recent IGR statistics from NBS. Laos alone made #204 billion naira, bigger than 33 other states combined.

Lol... We Yoruba Muslims will attack you now for bringing out figures that doesn't reflect in the socio political life of lagosians grin
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by tamdun: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... We Yoruba Muslims will attack you now for bringing out figures that doesn't reflect in the socio political life of lagosians grin
Osu Christian, why not face ur region
Re: Many Lagosians Are Suffering And Smilling by NGpatriot: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Propsvilla:

[/s]

Propsvilla:
Umu Igbo ekelem unu
Ututu oma nu
Ka Chukwu gozie unu Nille na ubochi tata
Ka Eke zuru tata zutara anyi ihe oma oh!

Abia villager, your village condition ins the most horrible in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Inspector General Of Police Succumb To Protesters Ends SARS / End Sars/ End Police Brutality Hit Owo / Jailbreak: 1,993 Inmates Escaped From Edo Correctional Facilities- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.