Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

They Carry On Like It's Another Day In The Office. Watch This Video And Tell Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / They Carry On Like It's Another Day In The Office. Watch This Video And Tell Me (394 Views)

A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Carry On Like It's Another Day In The Office. Watch This Video And Tell Me by amNIGERIA: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
If you think life is hard in your community, watch this video and tell me how people in this community can sleep. Yet they carry on like it's another day in the office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOR_1l3575E

(1) (Reply)

Family Plans TB Joshua’s Burial For July 9 / Lagos Ikoyi Lion's Club Reaches Out To The Less Privilege / #goodnews: Historic Photographer Of The Year Awards 2021 Winners Emerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.