Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? (5288 Views)

So These Two Ibos Achieved In 10 Years What Nigerian FG Could Not In 64 Years? / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates 64 Years Birthday In A Private Jet / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Can you believe Governor Akeredolu is just 64 years old

1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by SEXONLY: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
and den? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by chatinent: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
I cannot can.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
hmm, he's old at that age, still he performed woefully in ondo state in the last 4 years .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by chrisxxx(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
This is not Akeredolu.
Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by 444crop: 3:57am On Oct 08, 2020
64 years old is 4years over due for retirement....yeye Tom Tom licker.... All the evil this men don do eh.... Just dey send my smally on Tom Tom errands
Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by amuwo1980: 4:45am On Oct 08, 2020
He looks so stressed , normally he is a fresh looking guy , leadership no easy oh

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by Rickmann: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Of course he looks 64
Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2020
and then..what does age got to do with appearance? My president is 84yrs but his face and hands looks 44yrs!
Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by RichyAD(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2020
so? he should be 74?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by dalongjnr: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2020
He's 12yrs younger than Donald Trump.
Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by Proeast2: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2020
What about Tinubu who is 80+ yet claiming taata?
Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2020
chrisxxx:

This is not Akeredolu.
No it's his doppelganger grin grin grin

Recently, while I was in a bus, some passengers was discussing amongst themselves and the tale about Akeredolu was not good

From no electricity (which is killing their businesses) to no good roads, to unaffordable style of living especially schools (which has become the characteristics of the APC administration then after when they leave office, we will start hearing how much they stole)

Then I instantly related it to what Johnnyessence has been saying all along

It's left for Ondo people to prevent rigging by giving another candidate a chance to serve them!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by Mozino007(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
and then..what does age got to do with appearance? My president is 84yrs but his face and hands looks 44yrs!
U mean d dullard?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by HomerTimpson: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
you know we have two presidents right Jubril or buhari

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by Meto1234(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
RichyAD:
so? he should be 74?
no mind dem jare is wife is even older him in term off age self .6

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

No it's his doppelganger grin grin grin

Recently, while I was in a bus, some passengers was discussing amongst themselves and the tale about Akeredolu was not good

From no electricity (which is killing their businesses) to no good roads, to unaffordable style of living especially schools (which has become the characteristics of the APC administration then after when they leave office, we will start hearing how much they stole)

Then I instantly related it to what Johnnyessence has been saying all along

It's left for Ondo people to prevent rigging by giving another candidate a chance to serve them!
yes it's left for Ondo people to chose the Governor they want.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bola Almed Tinibu Is Sick , Please Let's Pray For Him. Your Prayers Please / Ogun Makes ₦29.7 Billion In IGR, Borrows ₦38.9 Billion In 10 Months / The Legends Of BOBO CHICAGO - Tinubu’s Drug Dealing Links Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.