Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Sms Api - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sms Api (739 Views)

What's The Best Bulk SMS API In Nigeria / A Simple Php Sms Api For Absolute Beginner. / Is There Any Effective SMS Api That's Nigerian/african Based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms Api by walterjnr(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello, what is the best and cheapest SMS Gateway i can Integrate into my website.i need an SMS that can send messages to other countries. i don't want Twillo and Nexmo cos they are expensive.?
Re: Sms Api by cixak95211: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
If it's just for verification e.g. OTP, then you can use FireBase . . else
i wish you goodluck . . i am stuck with twilio just like you.
at least, they allow me use Amazon Polly , so OTPs can go as phone calls instead of regular text messages
Re: Sms Api by walterjnr(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2020
cixak95211:
If it's just for verification e.g. OTP, then you can use FireBase . . else
i wish you goodluck . . i am stuck with twilio just like you.
at least, they allow me use Amazon Polly , so OTPs can go as phone calls instead of regular text messages
. thanks
Re: Sms Api by ChutoE: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
walterjnr:
Hello, what is the best and cheapest SMS Gateway i can Integrate into my website.i need an SMS that can send messages to other countries. i don't want Twillo and Nexmo cos they are expensive.?

The best BulkSMS platform that has been working for me for years is EbulkSMS. Exceptional services in terms of efficient and effective deliveries. Visit their website; www.ebulksms.com to enjoy these.
Re: Sms Api by walterjnr(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
ChutoE:

The best BulkSMS platform that has been working for me for years is EbulkSMS. Exceptional services in terms of efficient and effective deliveries. Visit their website; www.ebulksms.com to enjoy these.

Does it send messages to foreign countries?

(1) (Reply)

New To Programming / You-freedom And Ip's / Java Scripting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.